Lee x badass!reader

Ok,so this happens when Lee and his group go to the town and meet lily. And I'm trying to remember most of it and if I get it wrong sorry. And I will not add some stuff. Its only gonna be in Lee's POV.

{Lee}
We drove the car into town,Macon looks so bad. I remember it like I was here yesterday,Kenny stopped the car "well here's where we stop." Kenny said and got everyone out of the car,Clem got out and walked to me and grabbed my hand. Me and Clem took the lead until we heard a scream,I turned back to see duck with a walker on him. I ran towards him to get it off until,I heard a voice. "Carly don't its too loud let me get this one." A girl like voice said,and I heard running towards us and the walker got a knife in its head.

I seen what looked like a young women with e/c eyes,h/c hair and more to go on. She pulled the walker off of duck and pit duck on her back and ran towards a open door. "Hurry up, get in here!" She yelled and waited by the door. Kenny and the rest of us hurried inside. She put a lock on the door and closed the doors.

I heard her sigh,and give duck to katjaa. "Thank you oh,just thank you." Katjaa said and sat down duck and started cleaning him. "That was fucking crazy! We can't keep bringing new people in everytime we see them." A lady said and glared at us,"we have children." I said and glared at her,"we couldn't let them die!" "Lily they do have kids with them." They all said. "Lily,we can't just kill them. They have kids and they have no where else to go." They girl said that saved duck.

The old guy behind lily looked at duck and gasped. "Ones bitten!" He yelled,I looked at duck. "No the fuck he ain't!" I said and crossed my arms. "No,I'm cleaning him up. He's not bitten," katjaa said with Kenny at her side. "Hey,man he wasn't bitten. Just drop it ok I got it before it got him." The girl said and got in front of our group.

"Shut up bitch!" Lily said towards her. "Am I a bitch?" She said and crossed her arms. "We can't keep that kid in here! We should throw him out." The old dude said,"no,I'm cleaning him up. He's not bitten! "Katjaa said and continued wiping off duck.

Kenny got in front of the girl. "Over my dead body." Kenny said and glared at him. "That can be arranged." (At this point I'm just doing anything.) The old dude said. He pulled out a gun,and pointed it to Kenny. "Oh,shit!" Kenny said and katjaa gasped. "Lee do something!" Katjaa said and Clementine and duck started crying.

"Whoa,dude calm the fuck down!" The girl said. She stood in front of Kenny and glared at him. "Move bitch,or I'll kill you instead." The old guy said and loaded it. "Go ahead and kill me. Just remember that would would be killing an innocent soul. And that be Paradise for me cause I don't have to carry guilt and I won't have an innocent load of blood on my hands. If the kid is bitten or not,which he ain't we still help them." The girl said and smirked.

"Fine,this one time bitch!" The old guy said and put the gun away. "Good. Now go sit the fuck down." She said and glared at him. "You bi-" before the guy finished he held his chest tightly and started gasping for air.

I didn't pay attention to the rest,all I did pay attention was the h/c girl. She noticed me staring so she turned her head to look at me. Before I said anything Kenny walked up to her. "Thank you..." "Y/n." She said,that weird I use to have a friend named y/n. "Thank you so much y/n. You saved my son,just thank you." Kenny said and shakes her hand.

"No problem, I do it all the time. Anyways is he is a cute little boy,what's his name?" Y/n asked and smiled. "Duck." Kenny replied. "Duck is a cute name,suits him well." She replied and looked at me. She held a hand out to me,"y/n" she said. "Lee." I replied and she smiled.

"Well,you guys don't know everyone here so I'll tell you the names." Y/n said. She pointed to a guy staring out the window, "that's Doug. A really great genius and good guy." She said. She pointed to the girl with shirt hair,"that's Carly, she was saved by Doug. She has a good aim" She said and pointed to lily and that old man. "Lily and Larry. Larry's her dad and the are fuckers believe me." Y/n said and continued,"that person over there is Glenn,pizza dude." She finished.

Kenny grabbed her hand and walked to katjaa. "This is my beautiful wife katjaa and duck" Kenny said and she shook katjaas  hand and shook ducks.

I like her already,I smirk as I think. "Um Lee what you looking at?" Clementine asked and stared at me. "Oh,nothing just spacing out." I said and continued to look at y/n. She was talking with Kenny and katjaa,she seemed so calm that she was about to die. Fearless I can say,Clem grabs my hand and pulls me down. "You like her don't you?" She asked and looked at me.

I felt my face heat up,"n-no." I denied but it was true. "You stuttered,you like her." Clem said and looked at y/n who is now leaning against the wall with her eyes closed. "Ok,maybe a bit but don't tell anyone." I whispered and made her promise. "Ok." Clem replied and went to go sit down.

I stood up and looked around my parent's shop,I feel bad for leaving. "Hey Lee." Y/n said and called me. "Yeah?" I replied. "Quite a kid you got there. Dad or babysitter?" She said,I'm surprised. "Babysitter." I said and leaned against the wall with her. "She pretty,kinda reminds me of when I was little." Y/n said. "What's her name?" She asked. "Clementine. Clem for short." I said and looked at her.

"Clem. That's cute." She said and looked at Clem. "So whats your story?" I asked her. She looked at me and sighed. "I live here in Macon, um. I can't finish it here,follow me." She said and walked to a door. I followed her and we walked in,my parents must've stayed here until they died.

"I knew the owner of this place. Some nice old people,when I was younger I would steal from here because my brother needed it. And every time I got caught he would be the shit out of me with this cane " y/n said and held it up.

"He would ask why I needed it and I told him it was the best stuff in town. So he let me off with a free pass every now and then. But I couldn't tell him the truth,I'm already pretty much a burden already so why be a burden to him? Anyways,when this started I came here and helped them. But it was the time when the passed I had to make sure they were dead,I never killed anyone that didn't so anything to me,so after I killed then I made a place for them to rest there in the alleyway. Before this happened I was also in a band." She said,so she knew my parents.

"Also,it wasn't just for my brother. My father and mother would hit me and all, that's the only part I told them and they would watch me from time to time. I remember running around with you and your bro. No I'm just some cold hearted person." Y/n said.

"No you're not and you're not a burden either." I said and got closer to her until our bodies were touching. "Look I don't believe in this cheesy shit but I think I fell in love with you again." I said and kissed her.

"And I believe I fell in love again too." Y/n replied and kissed me back.

Ok,another done. I tried to make it not as long as the other one. Enjoy and I know this won't get as many likes or comments,but I do it for fun. I love writing so enjoy my readers