kenny x Sad!Reader

Ok this one might be a little short or something but idk.

{Y/n}
I walked down the street with my group,Lee and everyone else. I can't help but to feel guilty, Kenny lost his wife and son because I didn't get the walker in time. I never killed a living person before I only killed walkers. I feel terrible,my walking pace slowed down. Kenny was slowly walking in front of me while Lee,Ben Clem and Charles are in front talking a bit.

"Hey Kenny?" I said and walked beside him,"what?!" He answered and glared at me. "I wanted to see if you were fine. I'm sorry." I said and patted his back,he sighed and nodded his head. "Its Ok it wasn't your fault." Kenny said and walked beside me,"I know I ain't like katjaa,but whatever happens I'll be there to support and help you Kenny." I said and smirked at him.

"Thanks y/n i really appreciate that." He said and messed with my hair,"keeennyy" I said whining as he messed up my hair. "Sorry." He chuckled and smiled at me. I smile back,and pull his hand his making him walk faster. "Let's try and keep up with the group." I said and continued to pull him.

He suddenly pulled back, I looked at him confused. "What's wrong Kenny?" I asked,"the group ain't the same without duck and kat." Kenny said and looked to the ground. "Well I said I have your back you got all of us. I know kat and duck are gone but you have everyone else,they all have your back. Because Lee and you are partners and good group leaders,not just that but you guys are good friends and protectors,mostly you though. I'm sorry Kenny but kat and duck are in a better place." I said and hugged him.

He slowly pushed me away,"thanks y/n but I think I'll be alone for awhile. " he said catching up to the group,leaving me standing there. I started walking too,but in the back of the group.

Kenny and I were friends for awhile before this thing happened, I'm only 3 years younger than him but I still look young. It hurt that he pushed me away because I had a slight crush on him. I sigh and caught up and walked by Clementine, "hey y/n." Clem said and held my hand. "Hey Clem,how you doing?" I asked and looked down at her,"I'm good y/n,what about you y/n you look kinda sad. You're usually happy and cheerful." Clem said and smiled at her,wow this girl is smart as hell.

I looked ahead trying to avoid eye contact but I ended up staring in the eyes of Kenny and Lee.  "Well you see,I just don't feel like is should be here. And I guess I'm feeling very not right." I said and looked down and Clem giving a fake little smile. "Why are you sick?" Clem asked and raised an eyebrow.

"No its not really like that." I said and look away. "Why do you think you shouldn't be here?" Clem asked,"because I just don't,you getting tired?" I asked her because I know her pace slowed down. "A little." Clem replied,I stop and kneel down. "Hop on I'll carry you for a bit." I said and she look at me to see if it was ok then she looked at Lee. He nodded and waited for us,she hopped on and I got up.

"You know you don't have to do that y/n" Lee said and looked at me worried because of the thing I said about not feeling good. "Its ok,and besides I wanna keep talking to Clem while she doesn't get tired." I said and walked in front of Lee.

{Kenny}
I watched as y/n held Clem on her back,she is nice but is also always up for a challenge. She laughed and talked to Clem normally like she knew her for a long time. I wonder what she meant by she doesn't know if she belongs here and she ain't feeling good. She said it isn't like a sickness and she ain't bit I think.

I do feel bad for pushing her away,I tried the nice why I could but I left her. She really wants to support me and keep me going,when she said she ain't feeling good I think she meant that she is guilty.

I kept watching her her carry Clem she then looked down sadly and sighed. "Is something wrong y/n?" Clementine Asked her,she put a smile on her face,"yeah I'm fine don't worry." She replied and continued walking. I could tell she was lying,she had the depressed look in her eyes.

"Clem why don't you go to Lee now?" I said and y/n bent down to where Clem could get down. "Ok. Thanks y/n." Clementine said and thanked y/n. Y/n smiled at her and got up. The group kept walking,"y/n can I talk to you for a bit?" I asked and she nodded her head slowing her walking pace. "Yes." She asked still looking ahead.

"Look,I didn't mean to be rude when I pushed you away,but I just miss duck and katjaa." I said and she smiled a bit. "It's ok I get it you were only sad it doesn't matter." Y/n replied and looked down and walked. "Also one other thing,why do you think you shouldn't be here?" I asked and she stopped. She towards me,"its because I'm nothing but a screw up here. I killed katjaa and duck because I wasn't fast enough, I don't deserve to be in this group." She said and tears started forming in her eyes.

"Look it wasn't your fault,its no ones but mine. I know you ain't katjaa but I think I'll like your company." I said and took her hand pulling her to walk faster. "Kkennyyy." Y/n said whining. I laugh and continue to pull her. I might actually love her.

And done sorry if it sucks so sorry but enjoy