Teacher!Luke x Student!Clementine

Luke is 22 and Clementine is 19 don't like dont read. Pt 1

{Luke}
"Good morning class. Please come in and sit in your seats." I said and they walked in. My favorite student Clementine walked in last, "morning Mr.Luke. have a nice day." Clementine said. She always greeted and said goodbye to me everyday. "You too Clementine." I replied. She sat in her desk and looked up at me. I looked back at Clementine,she smiled and turned to the window kinda fast. Is something wrong? "Ok well class,something exciting is gonna happen. Next week we will be going on a ice skating trip,I'll need your parents or guardians to call and tell me its alright." I said. Everyone groaned except clementine,she just smiled while still looking out the window. "Come it'll be really fun,and if you don't know how I'll teach you." Clementine said and turned towards them,"why would a girl with no parents or guardian teach up something?" Sarah asked and glared at her.

"Sarah! You may bully in other classes which I don't appreciate. But you don't bully in here. Especially my best student Clementine. Sa-" "Luke its ok. Its fine,they're right anyways." Clementine said. I feel bad because this has been going on for awhile. I've known Clem for four years. "She's only your best student, because you love her." My student nick said. I blush then turned to Clementine, she had a blushing face too. "Nick and Sarah I won't have a problem sending you to the front office." I told them and they shut up.

"Well then we will go to ice skating trip. Clementine please see me after class." I said and turned towards the board. "Ok class I want you to answer this." I said and put 764892 x 4. Everyone was silent. Clementine raised her hand, "3059568. Is that correct?" Clementine asked shyly. I grabbed my calculator and answered it. "Correct. Good job Clementine." I said. She smiled and rested her chin on her hand.

"Ok now this." I said and put another question on the board. 9937654 x 5. "Sarah answer this one." I said and waited for an answer. "Um,738645?" Sarah said. I checked the answer,"incorrect and Sarah you can't guess. Nick you try." I said and waited for him to answer. "68354892." Nick said not paying attention. "Incorrect. And nick pay attention before I send you to the front desk. Clementine do you know the right answer?" I and turned to her. "49688270." Clementine said. I checked, it was right even people in high school couldn't answer this. (Lol idk if that's true.) "Wow..that's correct Clementine. How?" I asked. She held up a piece of paper.

It had they way she did it. I never thought of this,I smile as I look at this. "Good job Clem,that's neat." I said and playfully tapped her hat. "Clem. I like that nickname. Thank you Mr. Luke." Clementine said. I realized I said her Nickname out loud,I give her paper back,and turn away from her. "Looks like 'Mr.Luke' has a crush." Sarah said,I am this close to trying her. "Clementine and Luke sitting in a tree." Nick and Sarah start singing. "You guys knock it off. Why can't you guys show some respect?" Clementine said obviously pissed off like me.

"Oh,look little 'Clem' is protecting her boyfriend." Sarah said. "What a whore. I guess she's protecting him so she can get a reward." Nick said wiggling his eyes to Sarah. "I'm sick and tired of that crap. Just please stop and leave us alone." Clem said. "No Clementine, I'm sick of that 'nice girl' act. We all know you kill your foster dad Lee Everett, with a phony car crash." Sarah said. Clem couldn't kill anyone,shes too nice and kind. I see Clementine tensed up and tears started forming.

"Sarah! Nick! My Office now,or so help me I will slap the living hell outta you." Our principal Pete said. The got up and glare at Clementine. I looked at the time,it was time to go. "You guys just seen what happened when you do this. Now for homework I want you to finish these answers. Clementine please see me,you're all free to go." Everyone left except,Clem who was staring at the ground. Once everyone was out I closed the door causing Clementine to look at me. "Clem I need you to talk to me. Tell me you think of this." I said pulling a chair out and sat down. She grabbed her chair and sat down in front of me.