Kenny x Dying!Reader

RONNIE RADKE!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING BEAUTIFUL. Let's enjoy all in Kenny's POV.

{Kenny}
"Fucking shit! I can't believe this is happening." I said while walking in a circle. My best friend y/n,got hurt. I don't know how it happened but I found her like that. God damn it I'm afraid to lose her,she's always been by my side.

"Carlos, talk to me! What is her condition?" I asked Carlos who just walked out of the tent. "I believe she lost too much blood. She is dying slowly." Carlos said. Shit this can't be happening. "I believe we're all slowly dying, its called aging! She ain't dying,she can't." I said and glared at him.

"Kenny she lost too mu-" "I'm fine Carlos. Just a losing a little blood won't hurt right?" Y/n said and chuckled. I ran towards her and hugged her. "Hey kenbear. How you doing?" Y/n asked. "I'm good gummybear." I said and hugged her tighter,"um ken I can't breathe." Y/n said. "Oh,sorry." I said and let go of her,she smiled at me.

"Y/n,I don't think its a good Idea to be walking around." Carlos said to her. "Maybe,maybe not but i have some things to catch up with Ken." Y/n said. I smile,"that's my girl." I whispered. "Y/n moving around when you're not fully healed,will cause damage." Carlos said. I growl,"fine,fine. I'll go,see you kenbear." Y/n said and got closer to hug me, but someone called my name. I turned around to see Sarita.

"Kenny!" Sarita yelled,walking towards me. Y/n walked back away from me slowly. "Wow Kenny, I didn't know you had such a pretty girlfriend." Y/n said looking at sarita. It kinda broke my heart that she didn't call me ken or kenbear. Sarita walked up to us and hugged me.

"Yeah,I met her a couple months ago. She's a beauty ain't she?" I said and hugged sarita back.  "Oh,stop ken. My name is sarita nice to meet you." Sarita said and held a hand out to y/n. It didn't feel right when she calls me ken.

"Nice to meet you too sarita,I'm y/n. I'm a friend of Kenny's, I'm glad he found someone as beautiful as you." Y/n said smiling to sarita. "Well,Kenny I gotta go,see ya and say hi to Clementine for me please." Y/n said and walked into the tent she came out of. "Are you alright y/n?" Carlos asked her. "Why wouldn't she be alright? She perfectly fine! Don't act like she's dying now!" I yelled at him.

"Hey man,just leave him alone!" Luke said and grabbed my shoulder turning me around. "Touch me again boy and I swear i-" "you'll what kill me?" Luke asked and glared at me and I glared at him. "You guys always argue! Just stop now!" Clementine yelled at us and glared.

While me and Luke were fighting I didn't notice that y/n had collapsed. "Kenny! Stop and turn around!" Sarita and yelled. I growl and turn around,"what?!" I yelled and she pointed to y/n who was on the ground. "Y/n!" I yelled and ran towards her body on the ground.

The bleeding on her stomach was everywhere. "Carlos!" I yell,"she is losing more and more blood she my not have time left." Carlos said. "Don't say that about her! She will survive." I yelled to Carlos and picked her up. I opened the tent and set her down,"Kenny there is nothing i can do." Carlos said and touched my shoulder. I shook his hand off my shoulder. "Don't you fucking touch me!" I yelled and hold y/n in my arms.

"I'll give you time with her alone." Carlos said and walked out. "About time." I muttered and looked down at y/n. "Y/n please don't leave me again." I said letting some tears slip out. "Don't worry kenbear,I won't be leaving that soon." I heard y/n say. "He said you're dying. I can't let you die." I said and hugged her. "That Spanish bastard. Um,yeah I'm dying. It happened when I went against carvers group." Y/n said.

"Wait you been to carvers?" I asked. "Yeah,now let me finish. Him and his guy troy caught me. They kept me outside with a lot of assholes. I climbed the building, and tried to sneak out but one of his guys caught me and shot me in the stomach. I did my best to fight them off then Troy stabbed me where my gun shot was." Y/n said explaining. I'm do mad I could kill all of them! "Carver then came out to see what it was,then he saw me there. I had already killed some of this men,which I regret. Him and troy almost raped me but i....stabbed them in the head." Y/n said finishing her story. "Y/n,they deserved it,don't regret anything. I regret leaving you and losing you. I can't let that happen again." I said.