nick x Clementine

No Carver this oneshot this'll be long,no story line either just for this one shot.

Clem

Me and nick ran to the shed, we ran in as fast as possible. We got in and pushed the shed doors so none could come in. We held the door but there too many of them. "Nick grab something!" I yelled and he walked off. "Hurry nick!" I yelled again and kept them from coming in. The pushed the door open a bit causing me to jump forward a bit until I pushed the doors back again.

Nick then came with a crate and pushed it against the door with my help. Once the crate was by the door nick sat against the wall while I put my bag and the crate and looked around.

"Why didn't you save him?" Nick asked. "He was bit." I replied, "what?" "He was bit,he got bit we he shot that walker." I said and looked at him sadly. He looks down and sighs. I look around, "maybe we should check this place since we're gonna stay there a night." I said and looked around. "Knock yourself out kid." He said and looked to the ground holding his knees.

I set my bag down and look around. I stopped in front of this weird looking thing. "That makes booze" he said. "I know what it does!" I say. "The fuck you do." He muttered.

I walk away and go to the back. I checked a crate but all that was left was rotten food. "The foods rotten." I say but he doesn't listen. "I said the food is rotten!" I say but he still won't listen. I walk to the back and a see same wood covering up something.

I move and see jars of some type of liquid. Nick walks behind me and grabs one. He opens it up and takes a sniff of it before taking a drink. "Whiskey" he said and took another drink.

While he did that, I walked back to my bag and sat down,slowly drifting to sleep.

~hours later~

I jump up,I heard glass breaking. I sit up and see some walkers by the window. I get up and walk to nick. He was throwing the jars everywhere. "Stop it." I said. He just continued to throw them. He was about ready to throw one,he just sat it down.

"I had to kill my mother." He said. I raise an eyebrow and look at him sadly. "Sounds weird when I say it out loud huh?" He said and chuckles sadly.

"She was bit and we thought we could help her but it was too late. I was the closest to her so i had to shoot her.." He says and takes a drink if his whiskey then offers me some..

What the hell. I grab it from him and he gets another one popping the lid off. He did a cheering motion and we both went in for a drink. I took a sip and holy hell this stuff is strong.

I cough a bit and hand it back to him, He chuckled slightly. I sit next to him and he leans his head on my shoulder. "Nick,it's my fault... If I got to him sooner he would have still been alive.." I say and refuse to let tears fall from my eyes. He looked at me sadly. "Clem its not your fault, it happened to everyone I loved now it going to happen to us." Nick said.

"No! Don't say that, we can't give up. You still have Luke,Rebecca and everyone else. They're family. We gotta stick with them,the group wont be the same without you." I say and hug him tightly.

"Alright Clem,let's go. If something happens the cabin is half a mile from here you won't Miss it." He said and I go and grab my bag. We got in position and we were about to move the box until nick stops.

"Nick?" I ask and look at him. "Clem, if we don't make it out of this,I just want to tell you that I like you." He said and leaned in and kissed my cheek. I blush and smile slightly.

"We'll make it nick,I like you too." I say but where he can hear me, He smiled slightly.

We looked at each other and nodded. He moved the crate and we walked outside,there is not much but still too many. We walked out far but not until nick started yelling.