luke x reader

XXxxXXTitleXXxxXX
'Drunk Valentine' (I know its a little early but oh well.) Its a little smut oneshot, don't like skip to end. This one might be long because it is a smut but enjoy. I just put the song up there for some reason.

{Luke}
Y/n wished me luck and said goodbye to me. Nick and I are going to scavenge for some food and materials,y/n is my best friend that is a girl. She's always been at my side when I need a shoulder to cry on or if I have a crush on someone. She was always there for me well I'm mean besides nick. I've always had a little thing for her,so when I asked about crushes I mean her. She usually tells me to tell them Or to get them a gift. But she said the one that most likely will work is a poem.

Me and nick walk down the path quietly but at the same time fast,we don't wanna be around here if we make too much noise. "Hey nick see anything yet?" I asked because he was ahead of me. "No nothing yet but we're almost there I can tell." Nick replied. Oh sure,nick always does this thing when he says he knows we're almost there but end up taking a long time to get there.

We finally made it to the town,we stayed hidden because you don't know if there is going to be lurkers or people here. Me and him run across the road,we split up to see if anyone here.

I go north and he goes south of the town. I ran into a few walkers,but killed them. I walk down the road quietly until a lurker appeared in front of me. I jump back startled,I walked back as fast as I could until it grabbed my arm. I tried to pull away but I was strong, with my freed hand I grabbed my machete and sliced his head off. I sighed as its hand finally let's go.

I put the machete back in the sheath, nick walks up to me. "Nobody. You?" He asked holding his rifle. "Nobody either but there was a few lurkers." I replied and he nods his head. "That's good but we have some time but not much we get as much as we get. I'll go this way." Nick said and walked away.

Ok this group needs water,food, clothing ,medical supplies and some ammo. I walk slowly just to be sure,there might be some lurkers in the shop but I can take them.

I walked around until i stopped,I seen a candy shop. Maybe I should get some candy for y/n I know she has a sweet tooth. Oh,I remember its Valentine's day in a couple days. I grab my machete and walk in. Thank the lord there was no bell,I walk in and everything was surprisingly not so messy. I look down the aisle's and seen that there were no lurkers. I sigh in relief and start looking around,there was some suckers and every other kind of candy.

I realized that they had one aisle with drinks and all. I look down and see some kind of adult candy,like rum berry chews,or like beer flavored suckers and everything with like whiskey and drinks. I grabbed the backpack and open it,I grabbed some of each for me and y/n,I also grab some beer and put some cans I there. I still had some room so I went to a different store to get food and all. I grab a pack of whiskey for medical and nick,I walk out the door and went across the street. It was a weapon shop and I hoped to find some ammo but it looks like some one was here before. I managed to get some bullets and a couple of knives.

After I came out of the weapon shop,I walked around town to find a place for food. I walked into a random stores and since I wasn't paying attention a walker can out of nowhere,I groan and grab my machete. "Damn these lurkers." I mumbled and killed the lurker. It stopped moving and fell on the ground,I walked over its body and looked on the ground. There was some canned food so I opened my bag and stuffed as much as I could in the bag. I think I'm st my limit. I walk out and call out for Nick.