Fear

Of being alone.
Of leaving my brother to go to college one day.
Of not being good enough.
Of falling for someone.
Of someone breaking my heart.
Of being left behind.
Of death.
Of judgemental people.
Of having to be the one responsible for everything for the rest of my life.
Of having fun.
Of trusting others.
Of my family finding out about my sexuality.
Of being myself.
Of loving a girl I can't have.
Of failing in life.
Of not being approved by others.
Of depression.
Of my thoughts.
Of hurting others.
Of the real truth.
Of failing my family.

Although I may be that happy bubbly girl and I say I'm not afraid of scary things or of falling off planes and other crazy things. I am still afraid of things that some typical person would be afraid of. I know some may say that we are weak and we show others our false smiles. Just know that truly we are strong by fighting through all the controversy and discrimination we still love one another and were those type of people that although some people hurt us badly and ruin our lives we still don't hold grudges of them and we don't hate them because we fear that we will turn like them and being someone were not. Don't be afraid of fear itself ever one is afraid of of so many things but hide them because we fear that others will assume of us as weak. I maybe single and have almost no friends and taking care of my younger sibling doesn't mean that I'm weak or useless because no one knows how much sacrifice I had to not have my childhood and teenage years for 7 years of being the responsible person I have to be to raise a child who should have been raised by our parents but divorce and the distance was too much. I'm the oldest and I got stuck in the middle trying to fix the unfixable. Although my life compared to others isn't much but everyone is different and we only have a certain amount of pain we can handle.

I want everyone to know that although we struggle through pain of others have done. We aren't broken were stronger than before and because we're strong and go through so much we want to help others and become someone better someone who helps those who are struggling and wanting others to be happy. I hope and wish things could be better on Earth but our time now is what we need to think about. I love you all and hope you have a wonderful week. For any help just dm me and I will help you out. Or if you need someone to talk to I'm here for you. I love you all!😘😍❤