Chapter 1

Namjoon only remembers running for the Frisbee tossed by his friend Hoseok. Him and the other guys made a bet on whoever loses the game pays for their dinner tonight and he was determined not to pay. He leaps with his long legs, ready to catch the disc and the feel of it right at his fingertips, only until-

"Namjoon! Look out!" Jin shouts from where he was. Namjoon is already in mid-air before he can do anything to stop himself and he crashes directly into someone behind him, both of them tumbling to the ground.

"Ah shit" he struggles to sit up and rubs at his back. He turns to the other person and they get up as well, a girl, her hair messed up in front of her face with pieces of freshly mowed grass stuck in them.

"Oh god, are you ok?"

The girl looks up from behind her hair and blinks blankly at him. Namjoon sees tears and when she notices him looking at her, she quickly wipes them away with her sleeve.

"Hey-" he starts, seeing her eyes watery and her cheeks red puffy as if she was crying. Namjoon doesn't get to ask her when the other guys finally arrive to the crash scene.

"I'm-I'm fine, I think." She says as she pulls away the dead leaves from her hair. "It's my fault for not looking" she says and finally looks up, pulling away the hair from her face and the rest of the guys are taken aback by the blood seeping from her nose.

"O-Oh my god" one of the guys say and Namjoon sits up to face her; his face is stricken with panic.

"Holy shit, you're bleeding" he exclaims. Bee wipes under her nose with the back of her palm and sees blood on it.

"Oh," she wipes it away with her sleeve, "This isn't the worse I had today." She mumbles the last part and sniffles in her sleeve, trying not to be too obvious.

"I get into clumsy accidents often." She explains, wrinkling her nose. It still feels a little numb from the impact but it wasn't hurting as much. Jin scoffs and slaps Namjoon on his back, the man with the reputation for destroying things. Namjoon glares at the older guy.

"I'm pretty sure this was my fault to begin with. I wasn't looking and I was in your way. I'm so sorry." She apologizes and finally gets up on her feet again. Everyone gets up as well and so does Namjoon.

Hoseok nudges his friend in the side, "Apologise dude."

"Apologise? I think that might need real medical treatment?" Jungkook says, looking back at the girl concerned. "You should go get it checked, Noona." He suggests.

"No, No. I'm fine really." The girl is adamant about it and reassures them but from what Namjoon saw earlier, she didn't seem fine at all. "Thank you for the concern, but I think I should get going now." She tells them before turning around and walking away.

"Way to ruin someone's day, Namjoon." Hoseok chuckles, "Oh, and you lost the bet!" The rest of the guys scream in victory and jump around excitedly because they weren't paying for dinner tonight.

"Shut the fuck up." Namjoon curses and rubs at his sore back from the fall earlier. He turns to look at the girl who was further away now in the distance. Namjoon sighs, his conscience is urging him to do something, so he does.

"Hey, you can't run away, you're still paying for dinner!" He hears Jin's voice shouting at him from a distance but he doesn't care. He needs to catch up to the girl before he loses sight of her. Fortunately for his height, he's caught sight of her and he sees the girl stop to sit on a bench and hide her face in her hands.

He stops in his tracks first, deeply analysing the situation in his minds. If he lets her be, this would be the last time he would see her not knowing what was really bothering her as well as the guilt for not properly apologizing for the bleeding nose. However, if he talks to her- what then?

"Here." He stands in front of her and reaches out his handkerchief to her. The girl looks up at him, her eyes grow wide and she immediately wipes the tears from her face again, although it was obvious that he had probably seen everything.

"I told you I'm fine." She snaps, not really meaning to.

"It's for your tears. Not your nose." He responds calmly and carefully sits next to her, not wanting to scare her away. The girl looks at him and then at the handkerchief, but she finally takes it and wipes away the tears still pooling at her eyes. "Um, not meaning to pry or anything, but you don't seem fine to me."

"Just-" she takes a deep breath before speaking, "Just a bad day today." Tears continuously fall down her cheeks. Namjoon sees that she's trying her best to smile at him but it's just not working out for her.

"Yeah, I kinda made it worse didn't I?" He says and he's glad when he hears her laugh a little, "Really sorry about the nosebleed. You should really get it checked, I could go with you, if you want me to that is?" he rubs the back of his neck, a little embarrassed for sounding so much like a creep.

She turns to him and finally smiles. Her cheeks are red and her lashes are wet but he can see that she's genuinely smiling.

"I'm really fine." She assures him one last time, "Like I said, I'm just really prone to accidents." She rolls her eyes and laughs.

"Hey, me too! Rather than accidents I tend to destroy everything around me. One of these days someone might up in a hospital because of me." He tells her and she laughs again, wiping one last tear from the corner of her eyes.

"I'm Namjoon by the way." He introduces himself and mentally he wants to kick himself in the face. Why in the Hell did he say that? Now she's going to really think that he's a creep. "I-I mean, yeah." He blushes and he's angry because Kim Namjoon never blushes so easily.

She staring at him and there's an awkward silence. He clears his throat figuring out how to get out of this situation.

"You don't need to tell me-"

"Bee. My name is Bee." She says softly, and although her cheeks were already red from crying, it did look kind of like she was blushing as well.

"T-Thank you, Namjoon." She suddenly says and gets up from the bench. "You actually made my day." She says.

"Even when I elbowed you in the nose and made you bleed?" He joked and got up as well. She smiles at him and Namjoon feels this fluttering feeling in his stomach.

"I have to get going now. But, thank you." She smiles one last time before turning and leaving before he could say anything in return. With his quick reflexes though, he chases after her and calls out to her.

"Wait up Bee!" He calls out and she stops and turns to see Namjoon jogging up to her.

As soon as he gets to her, he's suddenly at a loss for words. Up close, she was really really beautiful. To the point that his mind went blank and he couldn't really say anything at first, what was the word again, breathtaking.

"Can we talk to each other again?" He nearly stammers, thank God he doesn't and plays it cool.

"Y-You want my number?" She blinks up at the tall guy in front of her, looking so confused.

"Uh- I'm sure I'm not talking to anyone else?" He jokes again and pulls out his cell phone. "If you want to of course" He says and pulls back his phone but she quickly grabs his phone to stop him.

"No." She looks up at him, nervously biting her lip. Again, Namjoon feels those darned butterflies in his stomach. She takes his phone from his hands and keys in her number, then when she's done she types in her name and hands it back to him.

"I-I really have to go now." She says one last time before turning around and walking off without even turning back.

Namjoon stood there. Frozen with his phone still in his hands up in front of him. He has never fell so hard for someone before, literally too. He looks down and sees her number right there in his phone. Fucking butterflies in his stomach could they just get the fuck out?