Chapter 2

She's locked herself in her room for a few days now, surviving only on cereal and take out. Her pillow is wet and her eyes are stinging, she was probably sure she had eye bags as well as puffy cheeks. Crying over that two-timer was a waste of time but she couldn't help it because she had loved him too much, apparently it wasn't that way for him.

She's constantly checking through her phone for his messages and once in a while, not wanting to sound desperate, sends him messages as well; but it seems like she's been erased completely from his life.

"Stupid Park Jimin" her lips tremble. She's trying so hard not cry, she's done enough crying for him but he used to be her everything. She starts to think if she was never enough considering he chose the other girl over her. She suddenly starts to think about that cute guy, Namjoon, that she met at the park. He hasn't even called her either.

Her arms come up to cover her red and swollen eyes. Of course he wouldn't call her, she looked pathetic and ridiculous the other day; she was pretty sure that he thought asking for her phone number was a mistake as well. She even wondered why she gave her phone number to him. She wasn't really thinking straight either. There was nothing to worry anyway; Bee let out a sigh of relief thinking that he would never call a pathetic girl like her; she didn't want to mess up his life.

She rolls to her front to bury her face in her pillow and she screams in it one more time.

"Why am I always so unlucky!!!" She screams and jumps when her phone suddenly starts to ring.

Bee grabbed her phone at once, desperately hoping it was Park Jimin wanting to tell her that he was in the wrong and to give him another chance. She looks at the screen but then sighs with a slight disappointment. It was an unknown number and she decides not to answer, swiping the screen to reject the call.

She sighs and buries her face in her hands. What was she doing? Why as she even hoping still?

Her phone rings again and it's the same unknown number. She frowns, confused. If it were one of her friends, they would have already texted her about their new number. The phone is still ringing and she chews on her bottom lip before answering it. Better to tell that person they got the wrong number and get over with it.

"I'm sorry, I think you got the wrong-"

"Uh is this Bee?" A very deep voice comes from the other side of the line. She frowns again, the voice doesn't seem familiar to her but he seems to know her?

"Bee speaking? Who is this?" She asks.

"Ah sorry, it's me. The guy from the park?" Holy shi- "Namjoon. The guy that elbowed you in the nose the other day?"

Bee starts to become a blabbering mess. She can't even give a coherent response, unable to fathom this situation at all.

"Nam- I- oh my god- uh- Hey, Namjoon from the park" Wow. Real smooth. She hears him chuckle from the other side of the line and she had to admit he had a really soothing voice.

"You must be really weirded out talking to me who you just briefly met but I swear I'm not a creep!" He tells her and she shakes her head even though he couldn't see it.

"No, it's fine." She smiles, "I'm kind of glad you called."

"Oh Y-You are? Fu-!" He suddenly curses through the phone and she hears him groan as if in pain. "Shit!" she hears again, but his voice a little bit distant from the phone.