Chapter 5

Bee groans in bed when her phone buzzes a few times. She's already at the edge of the bed when she tries to reach for it and falls right off with a painful groan.

She squints her eyes at the screen trying to make out the time first and it's already near noon. She vaguely remembers that she was supposed to do something today but shrugs it off and checks through her phone while still trapped in her covers on the floor.

"Will be off work soon before coming over. See you in a bit." Bee reads the message that woke her up and she's still trying to comprehend who this person is and why they were coming over to her place.

"Namjoon?" she reads when she sees who the sender is and it hits her right then. "Ohh shoot!" She exclaims and struggles out of her bundle. She hasn't cleaned up her house or planned her outfit yet. She doesn't even know what they were going to do at her place.

"A movie marathon? Yeah sounds good." She mumbles to herself when she gets up from bed and goes through her wardrobe. "Food? Take out or homecooked? Would Namjoon even like my cooking?"

She abandons her wardrobe and moves to the living room. Picking up stuff from the floor and organizing them accordingly. She doesn't even remember how it got this messy.

"Oh my god do I even have food in the fridge?" She exclaims and runs to the kitchen but stubs her toe at the foot of the coffee table again. "Shhii-" she's tearing up at the pain but this was definitely not the time to cry. She sighs in relief when there is at least food in her fridge and her cabinet.

"Pasta is good. Yeah. Everyone loves pasta." She continues to monologue as she brings out the ingredients that she needs. Just as she was about to set the pot onto the hob a sudden thought came to her mind and she's blushing so hard for no reason.

"What- What if- we have our first time together?" She bites her lips; embarrassed at imagining them already doing things together- to each other. She shakes her head trying to get the image out of her mind and lets out a cry in despair when she can't decide what underwear to wear tonight.

"Get it together Bee!" She smacks herself in the cheek and whines when it actually hurts. At least she has her mind set on things properly now. She decides to clean the house first then shower and get dressed before cooking.

She chose to wear a really cute red dress that hugged her body, showing off her curves and her thighs and she twirls in front of the mirror quite glad that she's not on the floor right now having a break down. Her phone buzzes again, indicating a message and she moves to her bed to read it.

I'm done. I'll be there in 30 minutes. The message from Namjoon says and she immediately gets on her feet and makes her way to the kitchen to fill the pot with water.

Pasta is easy and she gets it done quickly just before Namjoon arrives. She dips her spoon in the sauce and has a taste and her face scrunches up at how good it tasted. It just needed a little bit more of simmering and by the time Namjooon is here, everything was ready.

The doorbell rings right at that moment and, feeling a little bit nervous she takes a deep breath before heading to the door to open it.

"Hi Nam-" Her excitement falters when it's not the person she expected. Her heart drops to her stomach when she sees Park Jimin at her front door. He looks broken and disheveled and he looks like he can barely even stand.

"Jimin, what are you doing here?" She still asks although there might be a probability that he couldn't even process anything at the moment. She blinks at him confusedly when he staggers past her and into her house. She grabs at his arm and turns him around to stop him from going in any further.