Chapter 4

Bee is sat in Namjoon's car and although it's physically impossible, she tries hard not to blush or cringe. Her mind keeps on replaying the time she kissed him on the cheek a few days ago and she has been dreading over it ever since. When Namjoon came to pick her up he was acting non-chalant and indifferent it seemed like he probably had forgotten about it, and so easily too. She's a little bit upset that he doesn't even bring it up, but maybe even mentioning it would just make it more awkward between them. Bee decides to stare out the window not wanting him to see her annoyed as well as the obvious blush in her cheeks.

"Hey, you ok?" She flinches when she hears Namjoon ask. She doesn't turn her head but shakes it, not wanting to look at him directly.

"I'm fine. J-Just nervous." She laughs nervously. She hears him chuckle beside him and she swears his voice was the best thing she has ever heard.

"Nervous? Nah, the guys-" He suddenly stops and hesitates, thinking of a more appropriate way to describe his friends to her, "They're a bit rowdy, but they're ok." Bee nods and clutches at her chest, now she's extremely nervous.

Namjoon notices this instantly however and mentally slaps himself for making it worse. He thinks how he could fix the situation before he really speaks.

"Ah- unfortunately we won't be going to our studio today." He tries starting with casual talk, "Jin hyung asked me to invite you and decided it would be more appropriate to meet you in a more refined manner, or however he said it- I don't know. But he's a pretty decent cook." He smiles at her and he sees her shoulders relax a little. It was working.

"Yoongi hyung, he wasn't there at the park that day, but he's a pretty close friend of mine. He just looks intense but really he's a nice person." He sees that Bee finally turns to him to listen. "He's actually into stuffed bears like Kumamon."

"Really? Kumamon?" She replies in disbelief, but finds it amusing anyway.

Namjoon nods and smiles, "Yeah, but don't tell him I told you that. He'd kill me." He says and it makes her laugh. "The rest of the guys though, I think it would be better to meet them personally. Words have no way of describing the lot." Namjoon explains with a smile.

"Oh hey we're here." Namjoon finally says and pulls over at a garage to a pretty large house. Bee is at awe, she has never been to a house as this big.

She follows him to the front door and she smiles nervously at him when he presses the doorbell. The door opens to reveal this one guy that Bee doesn't recognize. Her first impression of him was cold and scary and so she assumes this to be Yoongi.

"Oh, hey Namjoon." He greets lazily then glances towards Bee and gives her a smile. "So you're the one Namjoon hit on literally."

"Ah hyung!" Namjoon exclaims and Yoongi laughs when he sees the both of them turn bright red. They both follow him into the house and they're led into the living room.

"Jin is in the kitchen, the rest of the guys will be here soon." Yoongi says as he picks up his laptop and starts typing away.

"Well, I guess I should introduce you to Jin hyung then." Namjoon says and right away from his laptop, Yoongi shoots a glare at him.

"No, don't you dare go into the kitchen after what you did last time!" Yoongi exclaims and Nanjoon rolls his eyes at him.

"I'm just taking her there. I won't touch anything, I promise." Namjoon holds his two hands up and swears. Yoongi narrows his eyes at him then looks at Bee.