Chapter 6

"And then she was like, No! I'm not a slut i'm an innocent little flower."

Bee giggles at her own unfunny joke, a little buzzed from the wine they had and Namjoon smiled as he looks at her adoringly. They both were sat closely together on the sofa with Namjoons hands on the headrest behind her. Occasionally he would play with strands of her blonde hair as she talked and told him funny stories. Namjoon doesnt realise that she has stopped talking and notices that he wasnt even paying attention to what she was saying.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Bee says sheepishly, "Are you even listening to me?" She smiles at him and pokes at his chest.

"I am." his answer short and Bee shifts closer to him, her fingers playing with the buttons of his shirt.

Bee bites her lips and looks up at him, a flirty smile creeps up at the corner of her lips. She was drunk and the proximity between the two was too dangerous for her. The colour of her cheeks rose to a bright pink, when he cautiously leans in, his breath ghosting her lips when he stops just there.

"I hope you've realised by now, that I like you a lot." He says with his eyes fixed on hers. Although they were the only two at her place, his voice was quiet enough just for the two of them to hear.

Bee nods, a small sound coming out from the back of her throat. Her heart is thumping out of her chest so afraid that Namjoon might actually hear it.

"Namjoon." her voice fails on her as it comes out as a tiny squeek, Namjoon finally and cautiously closing in the last inches between them, placing his lips gently on hers.

Bee moves her hands to cup his face and she presses deeper into the kiss. Namjoon, is a little taken a back by her eagerness but lets out a low sound coming from the back of his throat as she pulls him down on top of him.

She wraps her arms  around his neck and messes up his hair as he runs her fingers through them. His hands make their way down to the curve of her body as he moves from her lips down to her jawline and down the line of her neck.

Bee moans and finds her gripping tightly to his shirt as he laps at her sensitive spot there. His hands holding her hips still as he grinds his hips into her pelvis; the bulge in his pants hard, making Bee gasp in surprise.

Namjoon moves up again to her lips, eliciting another deep moan from the back of his throat as Bee nibbles and tugs at his lips with her teeth. Her hands have moved to the buttons of his shirt, unbuttoning them one by one and pulls it off his shoulders before having her hands roam all over his lean body.

Namjoon pulls away and sits up, his hands caressing up and down her thighs. Bee whines, unhappy with their bodies being so far apart. desperate for his touch her fingers trace down the dents of his stomach to his pelvic line.

"This dress." he breathes out and Bee curses at herself for choosing this dress for getting in her way between them. If it wasn't her favourite dress, she would just have let Namjoon rip it apart and she knew he was capable of it.

Bee sits up and holds onto his broad shoulders for support. Her chest perked up against his, desperate for skin to touch skin. "Unzip me." she says as she leans in and presses gentle kisses down his throat and collarbone.

His hands on her hips, follows up the curve of her body and finally tugs at the zip of her dress, pulling it down. Her dress falls down her shoulder and with their lips locked again, Namjoon pulls her dress down further to her waist and then pushes her back down on the sofa, pulling the rest of the fabric from her waist and down her thighs and then throws it to the floor.

He leans down again, pressing kisses down her chest as his hands make their way behind her, expertly unclasping her bra with just one hand. He pulls off the material from her shoulders and once again sits up just to take in all of her.