Epilogue

Hey, I know it went really fast but I found out... I'm not great at writing Veela stories. Major writers block. Anyway, enjoy the Epilogue.

Third person- five years, eight months later

Draco and Hermione woke up when someone jumped on their bed.

"Mummy! Daddy! Wake up!" The five year old Scorpius yelled.

"I'm awake, I'm awake," Hermione laughed, sitting up.

Draco hid his face under the pillow.

"Five more minutes."

"But it's my birthday!" Scorpius whined, sitting on his father's stomach.

Draco snaked his arms around the child and jumped up. Scorpius let out a squeal of delight when Draco started to tickle him.

"Daddy.... Please... Tickles... Too much," he laughed.

Hermione smiled lovingly at her boys. She put her hand on her baby bump and prayed this one would be a girl.

"Honey, don't make him pee himself," she laughed, watching her husband tickle her son.

Draco stopped, allowing Scorpius to catch his breath. He pushed his long blonde hair out of his dark brown eyes and laughed.

"Am I gonna find my mate yet?!" He asked after he caught his breath.

"Still eleven more years," Draco laughed.

"When did you and mummy become mates?"

"When I was eighteen," Draco replied, pulling Hermione close.

"Darnit!" Scorpius sighed. "I guess I need to kiss every girl at school until I find the right one."

The two parents laughed and pulled their son close.

~*~*~

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Scorpius, happy birthday to you," everyone sang as Scorpius blew out his candles.

They all ate and talked to their family. All Draco's old friends, plus Luna and Neville were there to celebrate. They laughed together and stuffed their faces.

~*~*~

Scorpius was about to rush everyone out so he could have his bedtime story when a smell caught hold of him. He spun around and looked for the source.

Rose Zabini. Pansy Parkinson and Blaise Zabini's child. She was a year younger than Scorpius bit something about her always caught his attention.

His mate.

He did what any six year old with a crush would do, and followed his parents lead. He marched strait up to her, held her arms down, and kissed her.

The parents quickly broke them apart. Draco pulled his son away.

"Scorpius, you can't kiss every girl you see," he sighed.

"Dad," Scorpius whispered loudly. "I think it's her. I think she's my mate!"

Draco grinned at his son. He knew his son wouldn't lie about this, heck, Scorpius rarely lied about anything.

"Try not to kiss in front of her parents, alright?" He asked his son quietly.

"Promise!" Scorpius grinned, running back over to Rose.

Draco grinned and put his arm around his beautiful wife's waist.

The End!

What do you think? Did you like it or was it terrible. I must know.

If you liked this story you might like one of my other Dramione stories like...

The Marriage Law

The Malfoy's Slave

Dramione: Falling for You

Or

Saved by Malfoy*

Thanks for reading my story. I hope you enjoyed. Happy reading!