Meeting part 2

Come on I'm it the only one who think Issac is hot! Me and Issac in the picture. Anyways~

Grizz:

I watched as I gave the last kid his ice cream. He was so cute. I sell ice cream from my ice cream truck. I start driving down the road seeing happy couples roaming. I felt sad."Hey guys let's get ice cream! I stop my truck and wait for the people to come order there ice cream."Hey can i get a-" He stopped in mid sentence."Hey i know you"! he said causing me to smile."I remember you too!" I say giving him my cute smile. He blushed and rubbed the back of his head."Thank you for the grizzly bear"! His face reddened even more and i giggled."c-can i g-get a rainbow Popsicle a chocolate fudge ice cream and a vanilla ice cream. I gave him his order and he handed me money. But i declined."It's on the house. He smiled and hugged me. He pulled back quickly."T-Thank you!" He yelled running away. I laughed and yelled back."YOUR WELCOME!" I looked down wondering if i'll ever see him again. Then it hit me. He wrote his phone number on my truck. I squeal and drive home

Peter/Panda: 

I walked into the crape store looking for something sweet. I walked up to the counter."Hi can i get a Mango bobba? " The dude turned around to be the dude i met at the karaoke bar."Hi (y/n)" he said smiling. I blushed."H-Hey peter/panda". He smiled."What would it be?" "A mango bobba please." "Coming right up! he told to female to make it then he came back."We should really hang out more". I nodded "Ya that would be fun." He gave me my drink, I thanked him and left. There was some writing on the cup. I look to see a phone number. I smile and walk home. 

Issac/Ice bear:

I was at the skating rink again having music play in the back-round. I sing to the Disney song and stretch my arms out."I know you i walk with you once-apon a dream". I sang only to have my arms grabbed and a male voice singing. Issac knows you Issac walks with you once-apon a dream." I blushed and turned to see Issac smiling at me. We stop skating."Hi Issac" i say waving. Issac says hello". He stretched out his hand for mine and i gladly took it. We skated for hours and hours singing the Disney songs that came on. I looked at the time."Wow it's getting late." Issac nodded. I guess i'll see you later Issac. I started to walk out only for him to grab my hand. Issac wants you to wait. I turned around and looked at him confused. He took a Sharpe and wrote number's on my arm."Issac wan't you to call him some time. I smile."I'd like that". We both walked out and went separate ways.