When you get Jealous

Grizz

You and Grizz were on a date enjoying each other's company until a slutty blond haired female came over. She started talking to Grizz and touching all over him. You were getting Jealous by the minute. She was about to kiss him until you grabbed her pretty neck throwing her out of the window. Grizz smiled at you and kissed you. You both walked out and to your place watching scary movies and eating ice cream.

Panda/Peter:
You two were at the candy store since you had a sweet tooth this morning. You both walked to the cashier. She smiled up at peter and winked causing you to flinch. "I'm can I get the big lollipop?" He said pointing to the box behind her. She nodded and bent down making sure her butt was visible for him. He paid no attention and was playing a video game on his phone. "Here's your lollipop handsome~" he nodded handing her the money. "Oh and one more thing before we leave." You turned to him with a raised eyebrow. "And that would be gorgeous?" He pulled (y/n)'s head and kissed her passionately. "I have a girlfriend." You both flicked her off and ran to the park.

Issac:

You both were at the food court in the mall waiting for the lady to bring you your food. She came and touched Issac's arm. "Wow your really buff. He paused and looked up at her. You growled breaking your chop-stick in half. "You should stop by here more often." He took his arm away and pushed her away. "Issac already has a girlfriend." He pulled your seat next to him and continued eating. The lady growled in frustration while you smiled and flicked her off. She stormed away and you both happily ate the rest of your food.