First Date!

Grizz:

Your's and Grizz's date was really cute. Grizz came over with ice cream bags of chips candy and soda. You guys were having a romance comedy marathon. You both were wrapped in blankets on the couch. Grizz had one arm around your waist and the other arm was getting food and drinks. You guys laughed the whole time. There was a kissing scene. Grizz made you look at him. He then leaned in and so did you. You both kissed passionately. you both pulled apart and smiled at each other."Best date ever"  You said making Grizz laugh.

Panda/Peter:

Panda had taken you to a fancy restaurant OUT DOORS! You noticed that Panda was nervous. You rubbed your foot with his which calmed him. You both smiled at each other. Then the food came. Then the desert. You both walked to your house and watched romance movies which made both of you cry.(lol) Panda then looked over to you. You paused the movie and looked at him. He leaned in and so did you. You both French kissed. Which started a heated make out session. He was on top of you. He pulled away."You know i'm not trying to get you pregnant yet". You blushed and slapped his arm causing him to chuckle. 

Issac/Ice bear:

Issac blindfolded you and made you walk somewhere."Issac/Ice bear, were are we going?"  "Issac say's it's a surprise" You giggled. You then stopped and the blind fold came off to reveal a table in the middle of a icing ring. You smiled and sat down with Issac. You both began eating dinner. Then came desert. Strawberry's covered in chocolate. I started eating one. You looked up to Issac to see him taking his shirt off You blushed and looked back down only to look up again to see Issac smirking at you while eating a strawberry. You crawled over to him on the table and sat on his lap. You both french kissed He picked you up and slammed you to a wall Kissing and biting your neck. He pulled away and you both went to your house to watch scary movies.