When they get Jealous

Grizz:

You both were walking happily over to green bubble to get smoothies. Grizz told the guy the orders but he kept looking at you."So cutie what's your name?" Grizz stiffened and looked at him With if you talk again i will kill you face". The guy didn't get the hint and kept talking to you. You blushed and Looked down. Finally Grizz had enough grabbed the dudes collar and brought him up to his face. (Mind you Grizz is really tall)"If you ever talk to her again i will kill you". He said it low case he didn't want to scare you. But the guy was terrified. He got you guys the drinks and you both walked out. With grizz turning around to flick him off.

Panda/Peter:

You both were swinging on swings just enjoying life. Until a guy stopped your swing. You turned around to see some dude."Hi can i help you?" He just looked at you. Then he kissed you making you freeze. Panda/Peter pulled the dude off of you and started punching him. He then stopped and walked over to you. You both left the park and went  to your house where you guys had a make-out session. 

Issac/Ice bear:

You both were at the beach. Playing and splashing each other with water. Issac said he was going to get ice cream and you sat back down on the towel."Hey there sexy~" You herd a male voice behind you. You turned around to see some dude looking you up and down."I'm Taken". You said looking away. He grabbed your face. I don't see your boyfriend anywhere. He started leaning in until he was pulled away and thrown into the air. You looked up to see an angry looking Issac/Ice bear. He picked you up and you both walked to your house where he started a make out session with you.