He ask's you out

Grizz:

You were sitting on your couch watching t.v thinking about Grizz. You were eating ice cream watching a romantic comedy. The characters in the movie were sitting on the park bench talking to each other. Then a guy pulled a bouquet of red roses and chocolates."Annabelle?" Josh said. She looked at him with a tint of blush on her cheeks."Yes"? He go on one knee and gave her the flowers."I know that i'm going to die soon but will you marry me?" She started crying and hugged me."YES JOSH I WILL!" Tears pricked your eyes and on the ice cream. Then there was a knock on the door. You whipped your eyes and walked to the door. You opened it to see Grizz in a red tux with red roses. Just like the movie."(y/n) (l/n) will you go out with me?" More tears pricked my eyes."(y/n)?".....are you alright?" I jumped and hugged him. making him fall on his butt."YES!" yes i will"! he hugged me right back. He stood up and twirled me around."Oh (y/n) i'll make you the most happiest girl alive!"

Panda/Peter:

Panda's Pov

I walk to her house. Before i knock on the door i debate in my mind how to ask her out or not. I breath out a sigh."I can do this!" i whisper. I knock on the door and wait for her to open it. I waited for a few minutes before she opened the door. She was in her cute cup cake pj's. She was so KAWAII! She smiled and blushed at my starring. I blush and rub the back of my neck handing her the chocolates. She took it with confusion."(y/n) (l/m)...." I sigh."Will you go out with me?" She just stood there looking at me. I thought the worst."Just like the other ones."  i say while walking away. Then i felt something squeezed my my waist. her hot breath on my back. I blushed."mm...mmh....mm...mmh". "I don't understand". i say to her. she moves her face."I said i will date you." I smile and turn around and hug her. "I will love you for all eternity."

"

Issac:

I watched as she skated. i told her to meet me here. and to wear something nice. she decided to wear a princess Elsa dress because it flowed while she skated.

 she decided to wear a princess Elsa dress because it flowed while she skated

It kinda matched my white tux. i her favorite Disney song on. She started singing. 

You

If there's a prize for rotten judgment

I guess, I've already won that
No man is worth the aggravation
That's ancient history
Been there, done that

Issac

Who'd ya think you're kidding?

He's the earth and heaven to ya
Try to keep it hidden, honey we can see right through ya
Girl ya can't conceal it
We know how you're feelin', who you're thinking of

                                                                                                You

No chance, no way, I won't say it, no no
You swoon, you sigh
Why deny it, uh oh
It's too cliche
I won't say I'm in love
(Ooh, ooh, ooh)

I thought my heart had learned its lesson
It feels so good when ya start out
My head is screaming, "Get a grip, girl!
Unless you're dying to cry your heart out!" Ooh, ooh

Issac

You keep on denying, who you are and how you're feelin'

Baby, we're not lying, hone we saw ya hit the cieling
Face it like a grown up
When ya gonna own up that ya got, got, got it back?

You

Woah
No chance, no way, I won't say it, no no

Issac

Give up, give in

Check the grin, you're in love!
You're doing flips read our lips, you're in love

You

You're way off base

I won't say it
Get off my case
I won't say it

No chance, no way, I won't say it, no no

Issac

Give up, give in
Check the grin, you're in love!

You

The scene won't play, I won't say I'm in love

Issac

You're doing flips read our lips, you're in love

You

You're way off base
I won't say it

Issac

Girl, don't be proud
It's okay, you're in love

You

Ooh
At least out loud
I won't say, I'm in love

Issac was skating with you singing along. Right at the end Issac held you close to his chest."(y/n)"? You looked into his eyes."Yes Issac?". He smiled and took your hand. "Will you date Issac?" You nodded and he twirled you around.