Chapter 21 ~ Shadows

Jacks P.O.V

After hours of lying together on the ground we finally went home. I went to my room and changed into some comfy sweat pants and didn't bother putting a shirt on. As I went to climb into bed I heard a knock on the door. I sighed and opened it.

The only thing there was a shadow. I stared at it. It was mimicking me. Wherever I moved it moved. Then I realized it even looked like me. The shape was the exact same other than the hair.

"Oh Jackaboy" I heard an echoey voice and the lights flickered. I looked around and when I looked back the shadow was gone.

"Let's play a game" Anti was messing with me. I knew it was him. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder I turned around quickly and went to hit whatever grabbed me. They took hold of my hand. I started thrashing around closing my eyes tightly.

"Let me go! Don't touch me!" They grabbed my other hand and held them tightly.

"Jack liste-"

"No! Let go off me!"

"Sean!" My eyes widened and I looked up at Mark. He held my hands close to his chest.

"Mark? B-but I.." He pulled me into a hug.

"Shh. It's fine. Just take a deep breath and calm down" I listened to him and took a few deep breaths. I stayed in his arms for a while feeling safe until he finally spoke.

"Do you want me to stay with you tonight?" I nodded. He knew I was afraid and he knew I would feel safer with him near me. Truth be told I wasn't afraid. I was terrified.

Marks P.O.V

We walked back into his bedroom and got into bed. I held Jack close so he would feel safe and he had his head resting on my chest. He was so small and afraid. I was going to find a way to fix him.

No matter what it takes I will make sure he is ok.

~ I have my last exam tomorrow!.. Or I guess when you are reading this I have already done it... well then to the future me reading this over before you post it I hope you passed! I don't want to go to summer school! ~