Chapter 22 ~ Hate

Jacks P.O.V

I sat up yawning and looked around my room. Mark was gone and I felt strange. I got out of bed and walked down the hall. I saw him sitting on the couch. I walked up behind him and hugged him.

"Morning!" I giggled. He didn't respond. He pushed me off of him.

"Mark? You ok?" He didn't even turn around. He just gave me the finger.

"Did I do something wrong..?" I felt tears forming in my eyes.

"Ya Sean. You fucking existed. That's was you did wrong" Mark got up and turned to me with a look of hatred on his face. I heard Antis echoey voice in my head.

"He doesn't love you anymore Jack. He never did" I backed away from Mark and he disappeared.

"N-no.. He does love me! I know he does!" I fell to my knees and suddenly I was at Marks door. It was closed but I could hear him inside. It sounded like he was talking to someone on the phone.

"No I don't have anything planned.. Jack?.. No there is nothing between us... Ya we can go tonight... Ok.. Bye babe" my heart broke. He was going out with someone else and he said that there was nothing between.

"See Jackaboy. He doesn't love you. He is seeing someone else behind your back" I felt the tears rolling down my cheeks. I had never felt this before. It felt like my world was crashing down. Everything was shaking.

"Oh Jackaboy" I looked up and saw Anti standing in front of me.

"Looks like taking you out is going to be easier than I thought" He went to punch me in the face.

I sat up quickly back in my bed. I was breathing heavily and looked around. Mark was still asleep next to me snoring softly. I sighed.

"It was just a dream.." I put my head in my hands. Then I heard Antis echoey voice in my head again.

"Dreams can always become a reality Jackaboy"

~ I have been wanting to write this chapter for so long! I know that some people think it is really stupid but I love writing dreams because I can make anything happen ~