WORST SHIP CHALLENGE

Fandom_Lover_Strider has challenged ms to do the ship I hate most. Well *inhales deeply* FUCK. Here we go. ACE X JANE X CLOCKWORK DX

Ace pov
I walked through the halls of the slender mansion while listening to some music. I was humming the music when u bumped into Jane and Clockwork, "Oh, hi guys." I say with a smile.
"Hey Ace!" They say at the same time. Now that a notice. Jane and clockwork are hardly ever together, and I just bumped into them both, weird.
"We were wondering if we could show you something." They say

"Sure." I say nonchalantly. What could go wrong.

Jane's pov

While Ace is following us, I silently glare at Clockwork. I can't believe she joined into MY plan of getting Ace. She likes Toby for fucks sake. The goddamn slut. I look over to see if Ace is listening, in which he's not... listening to his music as always. I love him so much!!! ^///^. I looked over at Clockwork and whispered, "He's mine, got it."

"And who says that he's yours." She whispers back

"I like Ace, you like Toby. Simple."

"I do like Toby, BUT Ace is hotter!"

"Fucking slut."

"Ronchy ass bitch."

We both silently glared at each other until we got to my room.

"What do you want to show me?" Ace says in his hot, manly voice ^///^.

I thought about this part thoroughly and smirked, "We were planning something VERY special for Exotic. We thought you could help us."

"Sure, I'd love to."

The plan was going perfectly, but now that Clockwork was here things were going to get difficult. I planned on kissing him but now I can't. I have to plan something out with clockwork. When we got into the room, I told Ace we would be right back to get some supplies. As soon as we got out I glared at clockwork, "you ruined the plan."

"What plan, the plan to get all lovey dovey with Ace?"

"Fuck you."

"And I suppose you brought me out here to compromise with me?"

Fuck. How did she know that?

"Yes." I say.

"Ok, you have to let me in too."

"That's fucking disgusting."

Hey, I'm not missing out on a hottie  like Ace!"

"Fine! I'll tell you the plan. What I initially planned on was to accidentally kiss Ace. What are you gonna do?"

"Probably just kiss him."

"The fuck?"

"Yep. You heard me, I'm just going to go for it."

"Fine, whatever."

We got some random supplies and walked back into the room.

"Ok! Let's get started!" I say.

"K, what are we going to do first?"he asks me.

"Well I was wondering if you could help me get a supply in my closet, I asked slendy but he doesn't have a ladder! Could you lift me?"

"Um... ok."he said looking down at the skirt I purposely wore just for this. Ace lifted me up by my waist as I tried to reach a random item in the closet. "Higher please!" He lifted me up a little bit higher while blushing in embarrassment. Look at his cute blushing face ^///^! I grab a random item. "Ok! Thanks a lot Ace!"

"No problem." He says, still blushing.

"Anyways I- WOAH!" I suddenly fake fell onto him knocking him down. This is my chance. I kissed him passionately. To my surprise, he kissed me back! He deepened the kiss and we started to make out until SOMEONE interrupted us. "Could you guys stop eating each other's faces?" We both pulled away from each other blushing. That was... amazing!!!
"You know what, fuck it." Clockwork said as she pushed Ace down a kissed him roughly. Ace sat there shocked as she pulled away and walked out of the room, "Byeeee Ace!~"

"Um..." Ace said confused.

That's it. I got up and locked the door, " shut up."I said as I kissed him roughly.

(THIS KILLED ME INSIDE AND OUT. THANKS A LOT STROODLE, I'M TRAUMATIZED.)