Chapter 2 part 1

Raven PoV
Beep! Beep! B---
Arg...more sleep..."Raven,wake up!" Yelled Willow. I groaned and got out of bed. I went to my closet and grabbed today's outfit:

After I put that on I brushed my hair and left it down

After I put that on I brushed my hair and left it down. I brushed my teeth and I looked at the clock... 8:36...WHAT?! (Pretend school there starts at that time -_-) I put my choker on and grabbed my book bag:

WHAT?! (Pretend school there starts at that time -_-) I put my choker on and grabbed my book bag:

And Willow jumped in my book bag and I ran to school. I brought my phone and headphone and listened to music along the way. I went to the principals office and got my schedule and ran to my class. "Anyway...today you all-- You must be new, late on your first day. Tell the class who you are and when your done sit next to.....Adrien." The teacher said. I looked at the class and said,"H-Hi, my name is Raven Moon and I like to listen to music." I sat next to Adrien and I remembered yesterday. "Hey your that girl from yesterday, so welcome." Adrien said. "No talking Agreste." The teacher warned. I grabbed my notebook and a pencil and copied everything on the board.
                 Time skip to lunch
I didn't feel like eating today so I walked to where Adrien was sitting. "Is it okay if I sit here?" I asked. "It's more than okay." He said and smiled. Some boy came up to him and said,"Happy Birthday dude." And sat next to Adrien. "O-oh, I-its your birthday, um happy birthday, sorry I couldn't get you anything because you know I'm new and--- I'm rambling, sorry." I said. He laughed and said "It okay and thanks, you didn't have to get me anything," I smiled.

______---------___________-----
This is only chapter 2 part 1 stay tuned for chapter 2 part 2.