Chapter 3

Raven PoV
I got out of my bed and got dressed:

Raven PoVI got out of my bed and got dressed:

I did my hair and brush my teeth. I remember what today was. Today was the unveiling of the hero's in Paris. Adrien told me his busy schedule. I wanted to text Adrien since he gave me his number, but he has fencing classes. I decided to listen to music. The second it was time of the unveiling I transformed. "Willow, claws on!" I am now Wolfie. I jumped out my window and ran to the park. Now we are waiting for Ladybug. I walked over to Chat and said,"Hey Chat." "Hey Wolfie." He says. "We are going to unveil the statue now."
The mayor said. I smiled to Chat and he did the same. The statue looked nice, Ladybug was on Chats back as if she is going to jump off, and I had my two bones making an X. Chat was talking with the guy who made the statue. He stormed off and Chat smiled. "Chat, what did you say?" I asked him. "Oh nothing. Don't worry about it barky." He said. "Don't ever call me that again." I warned him. He tapped my nose and went away. I rolled my eyes and went back home. I de-transformed and laid on my bed. I soon then fell asleep.
Time skip
"Raven! There is a akuma attack! Transform!" Willow said. I opened my eyes and transformed. "Where?" I asked. "Go to the museum!" Willow said. I ran to the museum and asked an officer,"What's going on?" "Chat Noir stole the Mono Lisa." The officer replied. Chat came running out and left. I ran out of the museum and called Chat. "What is going on?" I asked him. He told me about CopyCat. "I found his den!" He says. I saw Chat and followed him. That's when everything got confusing. I ran to the Chat on top of Chat (CopyCat) and said,"Chat is everything okay?" I put my hand on his cheek but he smacked it away. Ladybug came rolling in and Chat was super happy. I wanted to cry...does he like Ladybug? A tear slipped and I quickly whipped it away. Chat on the bottom noticed and said,"Don't cry barky." That was the REAL Chat. I whispered to Ladybug which one was the real deal. I punched CopyCat in the face. Ladybug took care of a few things as I did as well. CopyCat used cataclysm and I put Chats chains in front and it turned to dust. Chat started beating up CopyCat and then I was confused...again.
Time skip
Before I can de-evilize the akuma, Ladybug beat me to it. She smiled and left. Chat walked to me and hugged me. "I think you're an amazing superhero." He said. "I think you're amazing as well, maybe better." I say. I noticed a hint of pink dusted on his cheeks and he smiled. Our miraculous started to beep and we both went. 'I wonder...who is he under the mask?' I thought. I went home and de-transformed and I got a text from Adrien. It said,' Hey Raven, just wanted to say that you're pretty cool and I'm glad you don't fangirl over me like other girls, I'm glad I can call you my friend.' I smiled. I do like him but I also like Chat. If Adrien doesn't like me than I hope Chat will, or vise versa. But now that I'm thinking about it...Adrien looks like Chat. Anyway I put on my p.j's and went to sleep.

Adrien PoV
When I came back from the fight I was happy that I told Wolfie she was amazing. Truth be told that I like Wolfie but I also like Raven. I texted Raven saying I'm happy to call her a friend but...I want to be more than that....but I also like Raven. Ugh this so complicated. I put on my p.j's and went to sleep.

\_______________________/
Raven and Adrien like each other but they don't know.....yet. Well I'll see u in the next chapter. BYE BYE