Chapter 5

Raven PoV
More alarm is ringing...yay. I got out of bed and got dressed:

After I got dressed I brushed my hair and left it down

After I got dressed I brushed my hair and left it down. Then I brushed my teeth. I put my choker on and grabbed my book bag.  Willow jumped in and said,"Raven, calm down." "I can't! Today is gonna be special! I know it!" I say in excitement. I twirled around and ran out the door. I walked to school and once I got there the bell rang. I ran to my first class.
   ~Time skip to fashion/design class~
I next to Adrien and listen to what the man was saying. He said something about designing a derby hat and I squealed in excitement. Adrien smiled at me. It melt my heart and I smiled at him. Class ended and Marinette was fusing over the assignment. I walked over to her and said,"Calm down Mari, you are a great fashion designer, you'll do great." "T-thanks Raven." Said Mari.
Alya took Mari's notebook and looked through it. Adrien came over and thought it was Alya's. "Those designs are Marinette's." I said. "You are surprise talented Marinette." Adrien said. "What about you Raven?" Adrien asks. I showed him my sketch of my female version of the hat:

 I showed him my sketch of my female version of the hat:

Than I realized I showed him the wrong one. "O-oops sorry. Wrong one." I say and flip to the right page:

"Wow Raven, they both are really good

"Wow Raven, they both are really good. You just might win. Good luck." Adrien says. I smiled at him and he returned it. Chloe gave us a ugly look so I gave her the finger. I hug Marinette and said,"Good luck Mari! I gotta go." I ran towards my home and started to work on the hat since I already sketched it out. I looked back at my sketch pad:

                       Time skip I started to add the feathers and giggles

Time skip
I started to add the feathers and giggles. My other one I'm adding the fabric that hangs. "Raven! Raven! Transform!" Willow was shouting. "Willow, claws out!"I than transform. I jumped to a curtain riff where Ladybug was at. I heard Chat Noir's pun. I giggled, it never gets old. He sneezed and slid down and landed in front of me. I put my hand in his head and asked,"Chat, are you alright?" He blushed a bit and said,"Heh, y-yeah in okay it's just that I'm allergic to feathers." He sneezed again. I had an idea and I guess Ladybug had the idea too. We both said the same thing and giggles. I put a security hat on Chat. He started to dance and I was trying not to laugh hard. "Act natural." Said Ladybug. "I am acting natural." Chat said. I giggled and he gave me a goofy smile. Birds surrounded Chat and took him away. Ladybug swung her yo-yo and I did the same but with a staff. I followed Ladybug to where she was going. I jumped next to Chat and said,"That bastard has to be here somewhere." "Calm down Barky." Said Chat. "You're funny but don't push it." I say. His body stiffened up and I pat his back. "Lighten up a bit Chat." I say. He laughed nervously and sneezed. Birds than surrounded all of us. "Got any ideas, any of you?" I ask. Ladybug makes a comment about how me and Chat eat this for breakfast. We were than in a cage. I growled. "Give me your miraculous's." Said bird dude. Pigeons than hit the cage and now we're aiming there butts at us. "Chat Noir, the bars." Said Ladybug and I. We both gave each other a high five. Chat made the bats go bye bye. We all spun our weapons and walked towards him. Mr.Pigeon jumped off and left, me, Chat, and Ladybug were running for our life. We walked through the door and slammed the door. The birds hit the door and made a mark. I laughed at there pain. We ran down the stairs and I heard a beep sound out of Chats ring. Ladybug than makes a pun out of Chat and I laughed. "Haha...very funny." He says. We continued to run down the stairs. We found the mayor and he ran towards us. Chat started to jumped around. I heard a beep from his ring again. Chat ran to a room and I waited for him. I opened the door and ran to where Chat is. "Ready when you gal's are." Chat said. We sneaked around and saw the park security guards locked in cages. "Why do you think hawkmoth gives people stupid, weird names?" I ask Chat. "Probably cuz Hawkmoth is stupid too." Chat said. I laughed so hard I leaned on Chats shoulder by accident. I stopped laughing and said,"h-heh s-s-sorry." I coughed and said sorry again. "I have a plan!" Said Ladybug. She ran and me and Chat followed. Ladybug than explained her plan. I nodded. Chat opened the window and Ladybug messed up with her yo-yo. I face palmed. We jumped on the railing and Mr.Pigeon fell in the birds. We jumped down and followed him. He said something and he hit Chat and he fell back. He did the same to Ladybug. He than hit me and I hit the bars too and fell. My vision blurred but I soon gained it back. "T-That's it! BONE CRUSH!" I yelled. "LUCKY CHARM!" She yelled. A coin fell into her hands. I hit he floor with one of my bones and it sent Mr.Pigeon flying. He hit his butt and Ladybug was looking around. I hit Mr.Pigeons ankle and he fell. Ladybug went to the snack bar thingy. Pop corn fell out. I hit it towards Chat..still didn't pop, than Chat hit it and it pop. The birds went to eat it and I grabbed Mr.Pigeons bird call and broke it. I nodded towards Ladybug so she can de-evilized the akuma. She yelled miraculous ladybug and everything was fixed. "See ya guys, I gotta go." I say. Chat grabbed me and hugged me. I hugged him back and left home. I de-transformed and gave Willow her strawberry's. I continued to work on the hat.
                      Time skip
I finished the hat and ran to school. I made it on time and put the male version hat on my little purple stand. Marinette got here late and she was mad that Chloe took her idea. I was mad too, Chloe is such a cheater! Marinette proved it was hers and I gave her a thumbs up. Mr.Agreste came my way and looked at my hat and me. He some what smiled. So apparently me and Mari won. We hugged each other. Adrien smiled at me and I smiled back.
_________________________________
Hiya Everyone! I hope you enjoyed it and yes I know it is a very long chapter. If you don't like long chapters than I'm sorry. I personally like long chapters so I wasn't a bother. (: Anyway I'll see you in the next chapter. BYE BYE