Chapter 11

Raven PoV
Outfit of the day:

I was at my desk watching Nino film a show of some sort

I was at my desk watching Nino film a show of some sort. Adrien was in it and so was Mylène. She messed up for the 14th time and we just stopped for a bit. Adrien got his make up fixed, and Nino gave Myléne a lecture. Chloe said something mean to Mylène. "Really Chloe?" Adrien said. Mylène ran out the room.
Nino started to give Chloe a lecture. Everyone started to yell. "Enough!" I yelled. "I think Raven should play in Mylène's part." Alya said. "Raven can't kiss my Adrien!" Chloe yelled. "W-what?! There is a kiss scene?!" I asked. "You edited my script without my permission!" Alya yelled. Marinette had a panic look. Marinette was looking for Mylène. Chloe pushed me out the way and I just let her take it. "Cut!!!" Marinette yelled. She found a way to get rid of Chloe and her friends. Alya started to tease Marinette for something. In the end I got to play it. I mouthed sorry to Marinette and she said it was fine.
"I'm not scared of that monster, officer Jones." I said. We leaned in for a kiss but was interrupted by Chloe. "Meet me at my house after school." I whispered to Adrien. "Okay." He said. Chloe started to yell at Marinette then me. We heard a scream and we ran out of the class. I ran to the bathroom and transformed. "Willow, claws out!" I yelled.
(Sorry if I skip some parts)
But before I transformed I left my bracelet. I ran to the principle office. "Ladybug and Wolfie are in my movie!" Nino yelled. "And on my Ladyblog." Alya said. "We must stay calm and stay together. It looks like we'll be staying here." I said. We ran to the class. Oh no, Adrien is missing. We ran to the gym court. "Fear gives it strength." Ladybug said. "I knew it! The goth girl liked it and it became smaller." I said. We dodged its attacks and we fought the beast. I got stuck next to Ladybug. Chat broke the basketball net thing. We fell and Chat fell. "Mylène must be the monster." I said. We walked threw the basement. "Is everyone here!?" I shouted. "Yeah!" They yelled. "Adrien?" I asked. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine." He said. Ladybug made instruments. We started to sing that song Mylène always sang when she was scared. Ladybug broke the pin and de-Evilized it. "Ladybug, you'll de-evilized them for now on." I said. Mylène was back and I ran and de-transformed. Adrien was back and so was everyone else. We showed the mayor our film but it didn't make the cut. "It's okay Nino, maybe next time." I said.

Time skip
I heard my door bell ring so I walked downstairs and opened the door. "Hey Adrien." I said. "H-hey Raven." He said. He walked in and sat in my couch. I closed the door and sat next to him. "I read what you said to me on Valentine's Day. I just wanted to asked if...if you'll...be my...girlfriend?" Adrien said. "That's what I wanted to talk about, Adrien I really, really like you." I said. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Adrien asked. "Yes!" I yelled. We hugged each other and pulled apart. I kissed his cheek and said," I'll see you tomorrow." "Yeah, see you tomorrow..b-babe." Adrien said. He left home and I was jumping around. I screamed," I'm Adrien's girlfriend!!!" I heard Adrien yelling," I'm Ravens Girlfriend!!!" I stopped and blushed like a mad man.

Adrien PoV
Once I left Ravens house I heard her yell,"I'm Adrien's girlfriend!!!" I laughed. I started to yell," I'm Ravens boyfriend!!"
____________________________
Hiya everyone!! Finally Raven and Adrien are dating!!! I do hope you enjoyed and I'll see you next time!! Stay toasty!!