Chapter 7

Raven POV
I was looking at the Ladyblog and clicked the Wolfblog category and Alya posted a video where I dropped my history book AS WOLFIE. It happened to Ladybug as well. I was freaking out. Willow types something on my computer. The picture showed a pharaoh. I smiled. I LOVED ancient Egypt. I loved HISTORY...sometimes. Willow explained what I should do.
TIME SKIP
   I was with Alya and Marinette came. "Hey Mari." I said. "Hey Ray Ray." She said. We both were convincing her that the book wasn't Ladybug or Wolfie. I looked at Marinette. 'I'm here because I'm Wolfie, wouldn't that mean Marinette is Ladybug?' I questioned.

Marinette POV
'I'm here because I'm Ladybug, wouldn't that mean Raven is Wolfie? I have to talk to tiki about this, me and Raven are friends, it would be great that I'm secretly working along side with her as Paris super hero' I thought.

Raven POV
A guy came running towards us and he fell. "Uhh I'm okay too thanks for asking." Alya said. "Deeply sorry." Said the guy. He then explained the he is Alix older brother. "This exhibit has something to do with Ladybug and Wolfie. Willow popes out of my purse and pointed to a thing. Me and Mari ran there at the same time. The guy came back again and talked to his father about the writing. "He kinda reminds me of someone with crazy ideas...you." Said Marinette. I laughed and gave her a high five. The guy was now sad, I feel bad, I remember I was like that..hell I still am. I saw an actual pharaoh. "BRB Alya!" I yelled. I hid behind a statue and transformed. "Willow, claws out!" I yelled. I transformed into Wolfie. "I believe that's illegal.. pharaoh" I say. Ladybug than ran up to me. "Yeah that's considered stealing." She said. She swung her yoyo at him and he grabbed it a swung her around. I ran up to him and used my staff as a spear and it changed to a spear I cut him but he threw me back. A glass cut my arm but I didn't notice. Chat than came here but pharaoh threw him in a coffin. "Ladybug you go get him! I'll get Chat!" I said. I ran to the coffin and unlocked it. I ran to Ladybug and Chat followed. We ran to the bars and I tried to slip through it but failed. Chat than used Cataclysm. "CATACLYSM!" He shouted. 'His voice is amazing.' I thought. The bars then fell apart. I ran to where the pharaoh was and Chat and Ladybug followed. Chat than ran back so his miraculous can be charged up. "We got this Ladybug." I said. "I hope.." I heard her say. We ran and accidentally got stuck in a time bubble. I cursed under my breath and banged my way out. We ran out and saw nothing but mummies. We ran to the roof top of another building and saw them. We then came up with a plan. Chat had a sad face, I walked to him. "I really do think your brave, she may not but I do." I said. I jumped off the building and landed gracefully. Ladybug grabbed Alya and landed on a building. I fought a few mummies. Ladybug was falling and I caught her. "Do you now where the akuma is?" I asked. "In the pendant." She replied. I dropped her and followed the pharaoh. He threw Alya's phone. I caught it and waved to the camera. I threw it towards Ladybug and she caught it. We ran towards the bus. Chat slides under it, I jump over it and Ladybug goes in and out of it. We ran towards Alya. "We'all save you Alya!!" I yelled. The pharaoh changed to Anubis. Anubis was always my favorite. We dodged each attack and Ladybug caught Pharaoh and Chat grabbed Alya. Pharaoh had Ladybug and was flying up. "The pendant!" Ladybug yelled. I ran towards it and so did Chat. Pharaoh bested us to it. "You were to get Alya!" I yelled at Chat. "Heh sorry." He said. 'I can't stay mad at him.' I thought. Pharaoh clapped his hands and sent us back. Now I got another cut. That's when I realized I had two cuts. I held my arm and went back at the pharaoh. "LUCKY CHARM!!" Ladybug Shouted. "BONE CRUSH!!" I yelled. I hit the ground knocking pharaoh off his feet. Ladybug got a Wolfie outfit. "I thought you get Ladybug things." I said. "That's our last hope?" Chat asked. "I usually get Ladybug things but I guess your the star today and yes it's our last hope." Ladybug said. She told me to pretend I was the best offering. She explained more about it and I understood. "Wish me luck." I said. They both gave me a thumbs up. "That's not a good offering!" I yelled. I heard a shout from Alya. "To late Wolfie!" Pharaoh said. "Wouldn't I be the better offering, think about it, you'll have your revenge after 5,000 years!" I yelled. He turned around and turned to Horus and dragged me up there. "You win pharaoh..." I said. I threw  my "miraculous". "Go get it!" I yelled. He soon realized that it was fake. I broke the pendant and de-evilized it. "Miraculous Ladybug!" Ladybug shouted. She fixed everything and now I was falling. Chat then caught me. "My hero." I said and giggled. He chuckled and let me down. He had that loving look in his eyes. Ladybug gave Alya her phone back. She ran towards us and asked,"How old are you guys?" "We are 17, much older than a 10th grader." We said. Ladybug was running out of time and left. Alya went home. I looked at Chat and said,"Don't tell no one but, I'm actually 14." He smiled. "I won't tell no one, and I'm 15." He said. I laughed and went home. I de-transformed. I ran to Alya and Mari said she was mummified. 'So she wasn't Ladybug.' I thought. "What about you Raven?" They asked."I was.... stuck in a coffin." I said. Without them knowing I got my text book back.
___________________________
Hope you all enjoyed! I'll see you in the next Chapter. BYEEEE