Chapter 9 (This will be long)

Raven POV
I was in science class sitting next to Nathaniel. I don't mind sitting next to him. He's my drawing buddy. Today I was warring this:

I was coping the notes on the board

I was coping the notes on the board. I tapped Nathaniel and said,"Nath, stop it before she catches you." He didn't move. Our science teacher walked towards us and told Nathaniel and told him to go to the principles office. As he was waking with his drawing book Chloe tripped him and grabbed his book. "Looks like Nathaniel likes both Marinette AND Raven." Chloe said. When Chloe said Marinette's name Adrien didn't really care. When Chloe said my name Adrien's had anger in his eyes. Once Nath left she continued the lesson. "There will be groups everyone! Adrien, Nino, and Raven. Sabrina, Chloe, and Marinette. The rest will be in a group." The science teacher said. Marinette seemed down. Alya patted her back in comfort. I walked to the lockers and I put the things I didn't really need in there. We all went to the library to o study for the group assignment. Chloe stared to yell, but I tried to ignore it. I saw that Adrien ignored it as well. Hats soon started to fall on Chloe's hair, then a giant hair blower was messing Chloe's hair up. "I have to go for a sec." Me and Adrien said at the same time. I ran and so did Adrien, we gave each other confused looks. We parted ways. "Willow, claws out!" I said. I transformed into Wolfie. I ran back to the library and so did Chat. Ladybug was on the blow dryer and I wanted to laugh at her actions but I didn't. Chat tried to stop it but missed. I saw Nath is doing all this. I jumped and so did Chat and Ladybug. I continue to run to him but hit a wall. Me and Chat and Ladybug went to Chloe's house. "Looks like this villain is targeting you, do you know why?" I asked. "I don't know! Everyone adores me!" She yelled. "Yeah cuz you're sooo adorable." Me and Ladybug said in unison, sarcastically. We fist pumped each other. "Omg! Wolfie and Ladybug said I'm adorable!" Chloe yelled. She ran to use and took a picture. Ladybug didn't pose and I didn't either. She took another but with Ladybug than after her was me. "You girls have a fan." Chat said. "A fan that I don't like..." I mumbled. We named the villain Evil illustrator. I looked at the peace where Nath drew me and Ladybug look where Nath drew Mari. Chloe crossed my face out. "Ugh..I'm so over this." Ladybug said. This raised my suspicion. "Let's go!" Ladybug yelled. "Are you kidding? What if the Evil Illustrator attacks her agin?" Chat asked. "He has a point Ladybug." I said. Chat put his arm around me, I wanted it to stay there so I could lean on his chest but instead I put his arm away from me. We walked to the balcony and Ladybug said,"LATER!" She left. I shrugged and went back to Chloe. After a while I left. I went to my home and de-transformed. Willow came out of my purse and went back in as soon as she heard a noise. I looked at my window and saw the Evil Illustrator. "W-What are you doing here?" I asked. "To see you, silly." He said. "Why did you attack Chloe?" I asked. "Chloe is cruel and selfish." He replied. "Can't really argue about that." I said. "Are you going to hurt me?" I asked. "N-no, n-never! You are Raven, you are beautiful and bold, you have your own style and sweet and just perfect." He said. I smiled. "Aww that's so nice of you." I said. Today was Nathaniel's birthday. "Today is my birthday and I wanted to asked you if you'll come attend." He said. "Oh, I would love to, really, but I have a project and I must finish it." I said. "Please, it'll only be you and me!" He said. He drew something on his table thing and gave it to me. It was a a drawing. "Wow, its beautiful, I love it. I'll go but on one condition ." I said. "Of course, anything." "You can't hurt Chloe anymore." I said. "For you and only you, believe it or not I chose you over Marinette." He said. "Oh and meet at the bay, next to notre dome at sun set." He finishes. He leaves and Willow comes out of my bag. "What are you think Raven!" Willow yells. "I don't know...maybe I'll go on this "date" Ladybug and Chat Noir can crash the party." I said. "Not a bad idea, but be careful." Willow said. I grabbed my staff and called Chat. "Hey Chat, ditch Chloe cuz you need to protect this girl. Her name is Raven Moon, isn't she gorgeous." I said and sent him a photo of me. "Okay. Where does she live?" He asked. I gave him my address. "Wait, what are you going to do?" He asked. "Uhh...I have secret mission I have to do." I said. "Okay, stay safe." He said. "BYE BYE." I said and ended the call. I called Adrien. He didn't pick up. I left him a voice mail saying," Hey Adrien, when do you want to start the presentation? Call me back if you got an answer for me." I need some air. I opened my door and Chat jumped in front of me. "Hello m'lady, my name is Chat Noir." He said and kneeled before me, kissing my hand. "I know who you are silly kitty, you save the day from terror. Anyway I'm Raven, what are you doing here?" I say. "Well, I am because the birthday boy you are going on a date with is bad news, so I'll keep you safe." He said while flexing his muscles. "Wow, my hero." I said in admiration. Hint hint sarcasm, I told him to. "But you could help," he puts his hand on my door frame," Could you give us some info where the date will be?" I told him where the date would be. I got a call from Nino and I answered. "Hi Nino!.....No I don't know where Adrien is.....We can't do the presentation with out him....yeah I know....yeah okay...bye." I ended our conversation. "Where is Ladybug and Wolfie?" I asked. "Well, I don't know where Ladybug is, guess she must be busy, but Wolfie she is out on a secret mission, but brace Wolf." He says. "But don't cat and dog hate each other?" I asked smirking. "I could never hate her, but you can be my Wolfie." He said. I was nervous, did he know I am Wolfie? Is he joking? "Me and Chat Noir, fight crime together without Ladybug, where ever she is. It would be wonderful!" I acted. I'm a nervous train wreak, oh Ladybug help me please. "What do I do?" I ask. "Just grab the pen from him and I'll take care of the rest little lady." He said. He left and I laughed. "Come on Raven, we have to get you ready!" Willow said. She yanked me to my room. "Damn for a little thing, you are strong." I said. She smiled and helped me with my make up.
Time skip to the date
I walked over to Nath-- I mean the Evil Illustrator. "Happy birthday." I said. We walked for a bit. "Thank you for coming." He said. "It's so beautiful." I said. "It's not over yet." He said and jumped to a box thing. He was about to draw something but the moon was covered my the clouds. 'He can't draw in the dark!' "Sorry if I startled you, it's just I can't draw properly in the dark." He said. He made a big light on top of the replica of the famous tower in Paris. I saw Chat jumping roof to roof in the corner of my eye. "Oh, you're so talented, I don't see why you use your power to hurt people." I said. "Well, I only did it to Chloe, which I'm not ever doing again, you were true to your promise so I'll be true to mine." He said. "I draw too, but maybe not as well as you." I said. "I've seen your drawings and they are lovely." He said. "Is it okay if I draw something for you?" I asked. He gave my the pen and the table thing. Chat stepped back but Nath heard. "Give my pen back please." He said. "I'm so sorry." I said. "Chat! Now!" I yelled. Chat blocked Evil Illustrator. "How can I be so stupid, of course you wouldn't like me, you're just like Chloe." He said. "I am nothing like Chloe, I am here to help you!" I said to him. Evil Illustrator grabbed the pen and jumped to the little thing. He drew a box and trapped me and Chat in. Chat kept hitting it. "Your staff, make it extended do the box will no longer trap us." I said. "Good eye, princess." He said and held my waist. I moved his arm and tiled his head the other way. "Well I have to go." He said, he was going to say more but I left. "Willow, claws out!" I said. I transformed into Wolfie and went to Chloe's home. I jumped in the room and Ladybug and Chat arrived. I ruin the huge high heel that's was jumping around. He drew more things. "Lights! They must be off, he can't draw in the dark!" I yelled.
Time skip cuz chapter is longer then it should be
"Bye bye little butterfly." Ladybug said. She left. I was about to leave to when Chat stopped me. "What was this secret mission about?" He asked. "Its wouldn't be a secret if I told you." I said. I got out of his grasp and went home.
Time skip to school
Great...I am tired I barley got any rest. I grabbed my things and closed my locker. Adrien appeared beside me and said,"So I heard about your adventures with Chat Noir and somewhat Ladybug." He said. "Yeah it was cool." I said. "Were you scared?" He asked. "No, it felt like a dream but no...no dream at all." I said.
___________________________
Hiya everyone I do apologize for not writing a chapter in a while. I am very sorry but hey the chapter is very long so I guess it makes up for it. Well I'll see you in the next chapter. BYE BYE