He Isn't Gone

"Suga, where are we?" Daichi asked.
"I'm....not sure." The silver haired boy replied.
The two third years were currently hiding in a bush. They both new that they couldn't hide from the giants for a long time. They were hoping that there were some people inhabiting the lands near them. But so far, no one had passed, or been nearby. They hadn't heard anything but loud thumping, some where quiet, but as soon as the sound grew noisier, both boys would sweat uncontrolably.
"Do you know how we got here? I mean to this place." The taller brunette asked.
"I just remember going to sleep in my room, then waking up on the grass where you found me." He whispered, barley autoble.
"I don't remember either." Daichi stated.
"Shhhhh, I think I heard one of them coming." He whisper-yelled. He was right, the pounding of giant feet on the raw ground echoed at a fast pace. Then they saw it. Almost 10 meters tall, racing strait for them. A huge smile covered it's face, almost like a child who was given ice cream. The two boys stared at it in complete terror. They were both scared for there lives. They knew they couldn't fighter, running wasn't an option either. All they could do was try to hide.
The tall, smiling man's eyes never wavered from the bush the boys were located. Never looked another way, and ran straight at the small shrub.
"Daichi!" Suga yanked on said boy's pajama shirt. "W-what is Th-that?!"
"We need to run!" Daichi exclaimed.

Sugawara's POV
We began to run from out little hiding place, when Daichi was scooped off the ground.
"PUT HIM DOWN!!!" I ordered with as much courage as I could manage.
The giant screeched in response. The giant moved Daichi closer to its mouth. A smile pasted on its face.
As Daichi was about to be placed in between the 10 meters tall man, a dark green object span off the top of a horse, slicing the nape of the giants neck.
Daichi fell from its hand, hitting head first on the ground.
"D-daichi!!!" I screamed, racing to my friends unmoving body. I held him in my arms. His shirt brown hair, now stained red, and his usual calm smile, replaced with pure fear. His body grew cold over a few minutes, only my body heat left to heat him.
"D-daichi." I whimpered. Tears fell from my eyes. He isn't gone, he....he can't be gone.