Golden Eyes

Golden eyes poured onto the ground. The boy glanced around until his attention landed on his hands. They were shaking, but he couldnt feel them.
     Everything felt numb.
     Sugwara reached out for Daichi, and shut his swollen eyes tight.
     "He can't be gone. He can't be gone." The volleyball player squeaked out to himself with a hushed voice. He repeated this to himself several times before someone else spoke.
     "I'm sorry." A girl spoke, sounding as soft as a lily petal. "He is gone, try not to look."
     Suga opened his eyes, more tears poured out. The girl was reaching her hand toward him.
     "I think this probably doesn't make much sense to you right now, but i promise that as soon as we get you to a safe place everything will be explained." The girl's voice was quiet, but she sounded sure of herself.
     Suga shifted his focus toward a boy standing a few feet away.
     "What's going on?" The silver haired boy whimpered. "Where am I? How did I get here? What was that? What killed my best friend??" Questions kept being fired from Suga's brain. He had so many, this was all just so confusing.
     The boy who stood slightly away from them opened his mouth to speak, but the girl jumped in before him.
     "I can't give you much answers, I don't know them all. I can tell you who I am though." A graceful smile hung on to her face as she looked Suga in the eyes. "My name is Mikasa, all I know is that we are here to help you, and I intend to do just that."
     "Mikasa we need to get going." The other boy spoke, shifting his feet around in an apprehensive demeanor.
     "That there is Eren. He is right. We have to get moving." Mikasa held out her hand again, this time Suga took it. He didn't have much of a choice. Fear was heavily present in Suga's being. His hand held tight to Mikasa's. He had only just met her, but he felt protected. With only her smile and her hand, she protected the shaken third year.

     It didn't take long for the adrenaline to finally wear off for Suga. He could feel the strength in every muscle begin to wash away.
     The suns ray caressed Suga's hair, and reflected off his golden brown eyes, creating two suns of their own. The volleyball player almost smiled. Memories of Daichi replaced that feeling. The sun lit up every blade of pastel green grass, but it all felt unnatural. The sun being this grateful to glow on this day, it almost offended Suga.
     "It's best if you try not to think about it." Mikasa said as they aproached two horses. "How about you tell me a little bit about where you come from?"
     "I guess I could." Suga's voice carried slight content. "I haven't been here very long, but just seeing what kind of things happen here, I feel thankful for what I had." His eyes twinkled a bit, yet a sad glimmer still existed. "I guess you could say I was lucky enough to have two families."
     Suga talked on about his life, it made him feel determined return there. They road the horses back to a safe place, Maria, they said. Temporarily, Suga found himself distracted by his own stories, as he rode on the back of Mikasa's horse. He listened without a word to everything the young boy said.
     "It sounds like an amazing life." She said, sharp air passing by her face, and brushing through her air.
     Suddenly the warm arms wrapped around Mikasa fell loose. The boy she had only just met let a scream rip through his throat.

Ngl, i feel kinda bad for having already killed off Yama and Daichi.
🤧🤧🤧🤧