A Reunion

Their few days of rest did them all well. However, Tsukishima's eyebags never left his face. Hinata began to wonder if they would ever go away.

"Tsukishima, have you not been sleeping well?" The ginger worried for him, it was important to a person's health to get a good amount of sleep.

Tsukishima didn't respond to Hinata. He must be in pain was all Hinata could think.

The tall boy was never nice to Hinata, but that didn't mean that there wasn't any sort of care for one another between them. The wannabe ace cared for all him teammates.

His teammates.

The four boys stood in a line, side by side, in their new clothes. The uniform's they wore looked similar to Hanji and Levi's, just a little different. Tanaka had made it clear that morning he was a little disappointed he didn't get a cape.

The boys stood in silence, the aching air in the training yard clawed at each of their throats.

Hinata's gaze shifted to the dirt grown below him. He hadn't given much thought to his teammates. All he could do was tell himself they were not brought to this world like him, Kageyama, Tanaka, Tsukishima, and Yamaguchi were.

A voice interrupted his thoughts.

"Hey guys," a friendly voice spoke to them. "I'm happy you're all safe."

Sugawara!

Hinata leaped from his depressive state, a smile quickly covering his emotional thoughts.

He sprinted to the familiar boy, pulling him into a tight hug. Suga patted the ginger's head and returned the hug. Unknown territory had just taken over their comfortable lives, so Suga understood the unnecessary touching.

"How are you all feeling?" Suga asked them with a saddened smile.

"Suga!" Tanaka yelled, tears beginning to flow. "I'm so glad you're okay, do you know how this happened? We have no clue how we got here." Tanaka fell to his knees in front of the third year.

There was silence before soft cries could be heard.

Shock embodied Hinata and Tanaka, who had moved to their senior for support.

Sugawara Koushi was crying, it was something none of the boys in front of him had seen, or even heard about happening.

Suga's soft pale hands cupped his sollem face. He tried to hard to hold back these feelings. It took everything in him to not breakdown around his savers who were nothing but strangers to him in an even stranger world.

"I'm-" he began to force out.

Tsukishima spoke up for the first time that day.

"Don't apologize to them, they don't deserve it." His soul could be seen through their windows, the eyes. It looked tortured. "I keep hearing his voice. Yamaguchi keeps calling out. He is screaming for help every time the world quiets down. I hear it."

Sugawara looked away from his hands, and to the first year. It didn't take much time to conclude that Yamaguchi had met an untimely end, just like Daichi.

"We all lost them Tsukishima. It isn't just you that cared about Yama or Daichi." Suga's shoulders sat hunched over, drowning in everything he felt.

"Daichi?" Hinata asked.

"What happened to Daichi?" Kageyama butted in, afraid he already knew the answer.

"He didn't make it this far." Suga breathed in a sigh, attempting to hold in his emotions for the younger boys. "Whatever those things are, they got to him."

Hinata's face scrunched, first Yamaguchi, then the captain. It was bitter. This had to be some sick nigtmare. His friends weren't actually dead. They were playing as a team together only the day before. No, this horrible world could never exist.

My boyfriend keeps saying that I should throw in an Oikawa cameo just because haha, maybe??