First day

"What the fuck!" I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock going off."Shit, I forgot it's my first day of school at (enter high school name)!" Quickly getting on my feet to get dressed, I forgot that I still live with my freaking parents. I wince at the thought of them; god they treat me like shit."Hey, Faith, get your ass down here and get to school!" I hear my idiotic Father yell. I scowl, as I rush down stairs to skip breakfast, and head out the door.
*Le time skip*
I slam through the old musty school doors, and head to the locker assigned to me.
"Hell, where in the world is my locker," I whisper under my breath. I soon realized that if I don't get to my locker soon, I'll be late to my first class!
I soon start sprinting while frantically looking around. As soon as I turned my head, I felt a thud behind me, I knocked over someone; great start toy reputation. I turn around only to see the most gorgeous eyes in the world. They were blue like the sea waves back home in Maine. Something bubbles beneath skin, turning my cheeks a rouge red. I hold out my hand out, trying to hide the blush on my face while trying to help the random girl up. "I'm sorry, I was looking for my locker and I can't find it." I apologized.
"No it's fine." She replied. She soon said her good byes and she headed on her way.
Who was she?
I've never seen eyes that gorgeous.   Stop Faith, stop thinking like that!
But those eyes are beautiful.
But I dont like girls.
Do I?
Its just a phase, I scowl. I needs to get myself a boyfriend; pronto. My fingers nervously clutch my backpack, and i groan when I hear the bell ring. Well shit.
  I make my way to my homeroom class, nervously checking my appearance within the reflecting glass of an empty classroom. My long blond hair was strung loosely, green eyes staring back at me. I scowl.
I hate it.
Hate how I look so much like dad. Hate how my eyes aren't mine. Hate how I'm supposed to be my mom's child.
  I swallow the emotions boiling over me. Instead, I turn away and stand in front of the door. It seemed like Fate wished me some humor, because I noticed someone had drawn a penis on the door. An arrow leadin away from it was captioned with two initials : "BW".
  I snicker, feeling the emotions and anxiety draining from within me.
   With a deep breath, I open the heavy door. My eyes took notice of everything - beat rows of student desks, and a young male teacher with atrocious dyed green hair. I look around, and I lock eyes with a girl with long black hair, who was previously taking a nap. She stares at me with eyes that said "what the fuck" and just turned away, to the phone hidden in her lap.
  My mouth falls open, when I saw a girl with short blond hair behind her, who was also on her phone - openly taking pictures of the teacher, giggling ominously. She tapped the Asian girl on the shoulder, and the Asian snickers as the girl with short bleach-blond hair shoves the picture into her face.
    The Asian snickers, and taps a girl with short black hair, whose face was turned towards the window. I feel the breath draw away from my lungs, as I see the girl from the hallway. She really has nice eyes, I think distantly. I feel my cheeks redden immensely at the thoughts in my head. What the - okay, I definitely need to get a boyfriend.
    "Oh, hiya!" The teach, with his dyed green hair, says cheerfully. "Nice to meet ya! My name is Jack. Mr. Jack."
  I smile weakly, overwhelmed by the the man's jubilance.  
   His accent was something I couldn't identify, but it didn't really matter at that moment, because the female with black hair looks at me, before whispering to the Asian and blond girls.
    She laughs, when the Asian says something with a cocky smile. The blond girl snickers behind her phone, bright blue eyes a lit. It's a nice shade of blue but I honestly prefer the other girl, who had clear cerulean eyes, species of grey giving it an artistic blend that reminds me of the beaches of Maine, at night, with their fierce but soothing waves that splashed against the grey rocks that shone silvery.
  The artist side of me twitches to sketch, draw, paint - but I reign it in for a later time, in art class.
Mr. Jack shakes my hand, his grip strong and enthusiastic. I just grin back slightly; how could I not when my teacher smiles at me like that?
    "Everyone, meet Faith Runner!" Mr. Jack cheers, eyes crinkled up. "Why don't ya sit next to Kai?"
  I felt stupid, my cheeks turning red. "Uh - who's Kai?" The Asian girl waves her hand, flabbering it lazily.
  I walk towards her mumbling, under my breath nervously. "Yeah, uh - nice to meet ya."
   The girl just stares at me with droopy eyes, before shrugging and smirking slyly. "Nice to meet ya too." She glances at the black haired girl, who's staring straight ahead.
   The girl with short blond hair says something under her breath and the Asian girl, Kai shakes her head and says something with the most leery smile ever.
  "Hey! Myka Rose!" Mr. Jack scolds lightly, and the girl with short blond hair quickly hides her phone. "No phones, understand?" Myka smiles dreamily, "Yes, Mr. Jack. I'm sorry."
  "It's fine just don't do it again," he dismisses, and Myka just smiles widely, taking a picture of his ass. Kai, who was taking a sip of water chokes loudly.
   "Uhhh, are you ok, Kai?" Jack turns around, eyebrows furrowed. Myka smiles widely, "Nothing. Just - saw a bird fly into the window."
   Jack just shakes his head.
"Alright..."
  A dark haired girl, who sits in front of me, twists around and offers her hand with a charming smile.
  "Violet Stockel."
  I shake it, and I awkwardly smile back. "Hi. Faith. Just call me Faith."
  I'm startled all of a sudden when Myka and Kai start squabbling loudly, snickering with large grins.
   Violet sighs fondly. "Welcome to [insert high school name] where you'll meet the most oddest teens around."
   I just grin a little, eyes wandering to the girl that looks at Myka and Kai with fond amusement.