Confession

*Faiths P.O.V*

I held on to Brooke while on her bike. She was really good at riding it but was driving like a maniac,
Which scared me.
I was blushing like crazy when my body decided to make me lean on Brooke. I was thinking of why she wanted to hang out after the 'incident'. Maybe she likes me back? No thats crazy talk. But maybe she does. While I was thinking to myself, she turned around and looked at me, probably to make sure I wasn't dead Becuase I haven't said a word this entire time.
I still wonder though.

*Brookes P.O.V*

I turned around to make sure she was ok because she hasn't said anything, when I did she had a confused look on her face.
And blushing.
I blushed a deep crimson red thinking to myself of me and her together. It would be amazing. I mean our teacher is happy with another man, I mean I shipped it so hard when I was younger. Jack and Mark is cute together, im glad they're together. I look back at the road and see my apartment in the distance. OMG OMG WE ARE ALMOST THERE i thought to myself.

* le time skip*

I pulled up to my apartment and got off my bike. Faith then also gets of the bike and follows me up to my door. I take out my key and open it. We then walk into my apartment and I lock the door. I motion for Faith to sit on the couch while I go get some coffee because I am thirsty and so was she. After I got the drinks and set them down on the coffee table, I sit down next to Faith. I look at her and she looked at me and asked " why did u want to hang out?" I looked at her with the calmest face i could muster. "Becuase I wanted to tell u something" I reply. She looked at me with a confused face " what is it?" She asked. I blushed a deep chrism red and spoke" I like u Faith when I first saw u, thats why Lust liked u so much when she took over."

* faiths P.O.V*

" I like u Faith when I first saw u, thats why Lust liked u so much when she took over" I blushed at those words and my eyes widen.She likes me OMG. I scream in my head. " Brooke I liked u too from the start." I quickly say. Her eyes soon widen and gives me a 'really' expression. I nod. She soon leans close to my face and closes the gap. I freeze but soon melt into the kiss. I lean back into her lips and soon she takes my hands and puts them above my head and makes me lay on the couch. She pokes my lower lip with her tongue asking for an entrance. I gladly let her in and we fight for dominance. She won and started to explore my mouth. 'Mom I try to hold back my moans but soon she moved down to my neck actually an my sweet spot, kissing and sucking on it. I couldn't keep back my moans any longer, they came out one after the other. Before it got anymore heated she pulled back and pecked me and the lips on last time. " I love u" she said " I love u too" she put her arm over my shoulder and pulled me closer. " U might need to hide those" she pulls out her phone and showed me my neck, she started giggling. There was like three hickeys on my neck, all in different places. " Well, shit" is all I said in till we busted out laughing. " OMG what will our friends say!?" I almost yelled. She shrugged and pulled me back into a cuddle position.

*lenother time skip Becuase FUCK*

We watched movies for awhile while I was there. I soon decided to call my dad and mom to see if I could spend the night at Brookes place. Like always they didn't care, they just wanted me out of the house so they let me. " Hey Faith~" Brooke said with a lust look in her eye. I looked at her and my eyes widen widened when I say her slowly creep up to me. " What are u doi-" is all I got out before I was pulled into a kiss. I started making out with her and let her do her thing Becuase she was dominant. She pulled back I lifted me up and carried me bridle style into her bedroom and closed the door with her foot.

*A whole bunch of smut later Becuase I dont know how to write it yet*

She climbed back in bed with me and pulled me in a quick kiss. " Hey ima go take a shower, you want to watch something while im in the shower?" My British girl friend asked. I nod. She walked over, still naked, walks over handing me a remote. " Ill be back" she kisses my forehead and she walks over to the bathroom closing the door behind her. I blush and slowly thinking to myself. Did that really just happen? we just had sex and I dont know what to say. I hope it will last long. I turn on Tokyo GOUL Becuase it was first on her watch list and got interested in it. I didn't know she watched anime. I wonder what's her Fav is. As soon as a said that, Brooke walks put of the bathroom with a towel on. I blush deeply while she walks owner and gets dressed. " Here wear this" I turn my head and clothes hit me straight in the face. I get up and get dressed. The pants and shirt are way to long on me but thats because Brookes talling then me. We slowly get in bed and she pulls me close. We lay down and she grabs me around my waist and
pulls me close into a spooning position. I soon fade into a deep sleep.
( IM BACK BITCHES, here is a chapter for all the time I was gone, hope u like it. And ill see u duded IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!)