????

*Faiths P.O.V*
The door swings open showing Brooke with a patch on her eye and cheek."Brooke, what happened?" U walk in the apartment and sit down on the couch. " Nothing, why u ask?" I stare at her in confusing." Ummmmm well, First u haven't been at school for the past week and nobody has heard from u. And second, the patches say other wise." I point to her eye that was patched,
And wet?
"Oh that, I was sick for the week, and the patches um I cut my cheek and while drawing poked myself in the eye." Very obviously a lie......She looks away, thinking I presume. I look at her and then at her stomach,
Her hoodie,
It was covered....
In blood.
"Hey Brooke, why are u bleeding." I ask pointing to her stomach. She quickly looks down at her stomach. Her non-covered eye widens."SHIT!" She rushes out of the room and into the bathroom. 'I wonder what's wrong, this doesn't seem like her....I better go check' I thought to myself.
I walk to the door to the Bathroom and slightly open the door, enough for me to see. My eyes widen and I cover my mouth.
She's bleeding
Bad.
" OMG BROOKE, your bleeding!!" I rush into the bathroom." BLOODY HELL!" She screams she turns her head and in her right hand....
Was a knife.
" What the hell are u doing in here?" she questions and points the knife at me. I slowly back away, putting my hands on the wall behind me." I-I was checking on y-you...your bleeding." She looks at me
And chuckles
" Heh...... Very clearly. Yes" She looks at me and smirks. " W-what's wrong with you? Why are you acting like this?"I question. She laughs manically." You and your idiotic mind!"She rips of the patches along with the hoodie. Leaving her in a sports bra. She has cuts, two of them, on her stomach, and one on her cheek. Her eye is closed crying and the other is red now crying blood." Y-Your not Brooke" I feel tears threaten my eyes. " Again. Clearly!" She looks at me and frowns. " Damn. I wish Brooke would've gotten someone.... With more intellect". I stare at her, in both horror and confusion. She notices and sighs." My name's Zoka. I'm one of Brooke's. Lets say. Darker sides. There's more, but they, aren't compatible right now."She walks closer to me, still pointing the knife at my throat. " Other Darker sides?" I question Zoke who's looks at me annoyed." Curious aren't we?" She holds the knife at my throat. She pauses, her eyes go a light gray. I stare at her for a moment. " Arg Fuck...." Shaking her head she looks back at me, she puts the knife down. Her eyes are still hazy. Groaning, she quickly slicks her hair back. I stand there, more confused then before. ' Uh. What the hell is happening?' I question my mind set. Without hesitation, she bolts out the door. Still frozen to the spot, i follow her with my eyes. I hear noises soon after.
???? P.O.V
Peering through the window, i see her.
Zoka Alas Parker
The leader of the major demon Army back in Georgia. Its been years since her disappearance. Demons have been sent to find and retrieve her. My names Ezra. And Im the one who has found The fugitive.