What Next??

*Faiths P.O.V*

I walk around the apartment, having thoughts for why Myka might have wanted Brooke to come over so suddenly. I start humming to myself a tune that myself loves. It's called " Don't forget the sun", it reminds me of Ticci Toby. I don't know why, it just does. I continue humming the song in my head, than something, more like someone, pops into my thoughts. " You know what, because Brooke wont be back for awhile, i should have someone over." i pull out my phone and text the person. her name is,

Emma.

Emma is one of my old friends i used to have before i moved schools. She was kinda like me. We got along very well because we had so much in common. I text Emma, seeing if she wants to come over. and almost immediately, she texts back. She said she could, but wanted to know if she could have someone else come over as well. I said sure because any friend of Emma's is a friend of mine. I decided i should call her to see when she's getting here. " Hey Emma, how have you been?" i questioned her. " Fine, i guess, I glad that you finally want to hang out again, what took you so long anyways?" I stop in my tracks and think back to what has happened so for this year.'Should i tell her' 'Would she kill me for dating and insane person that to either kill me or rape me for fun?' the thoughts raced through my head until " Faith, are you still there?" broke me from my thoughts." O-oh, yeah i'm still here." i replied back. " Good, now ima ask again, what took you so long to talk with me again??" she questioned again.'I shouldn't tell her'. " Oh sorry it's just that, i had a lot of homework that i had to finish." I nervously Giggled. "Oh OK, that fine, i was just worried that maybe you found someone better than me." She laughed, i nervously giggled again." so have you found someone special yet?" I stopped in my steps again." Actually, yes i have, im actually at her house right now." I quickly put my hand up to my mouth." so you have a Girlfriend?" "Y-yea-" " That AMAZING! I'm proud of you Faith." she screamed with excitement. ' Well.....that went easy than expected' I raised my eyebrow in confusion. " Are you sure your ok with that?" I questioned." Of course i am! I'm happy you finally found someone!" she was happy about it. 

HAPPY FOR ONCE!

I was glad that i finally found someone, but I'm not sure if being with a psychopath is the best. I'm not being rude, but she really is CRAZY!"Oh and Faith, me and my friend are on our way, we well be there in a few, see-ya!" she exclaimed " I'll see you soon, bye Emma." "Bye Faith!" she hang up after saying bye and i went back to my mixed up thoughts about Brooke. 

I still wonder though why Myka wanted her so suddenly.

*Brookes/Zokes P.O.V.(short)*

" Are you ready Zoke?" Darka asked me. "I'm always ready." I smiled turns Darka. I walked to the door and opened it waiting for Darka to walk through it. While she walked halfway through the door, she stopped and turned to me." Are you sure you want to do this Zoke?" she tilted her and ask." I'm positive." I answered back. " alrighty than, shall we get going than?" she looked back towards the opened door." We shall." I walked through the door rights behind Darka and closed the door with my foot.

*Emma's P.O.V*

" So are you ready to go to Faiths apartment??" I look towards my friend." Of course i love meeting new friends!" she screeched. "Ok ok, calm down Ticci, we are about to leave." Ticci is her nickname, her real name is Abby. We've known each other sense JR, and we haven't really left each others side sense."All we need to do is pack a few things than we are off." i said. I pull out my phone and remember that Faith asked us to spend that night not just a few seconds ago. "I can't WAIT till we get to your place!" Abby screeched again. "Can you please stop doing that so close to my ear?" I look to Abby. " sorry....." Abby pouted. She soon looked up at me and we both started to bust out laughing.