Chapter 2. The Voices,again..

"Faith!"
God Dammit. No.
"FAITH."
Leave me alone for once. Please, father. *SLAM*
"FUCK" I whisper, heart in my throat, as I sit up in bed
  "I've called you twice and you didn't answer," my father slurs, breath to smelling distinctly like vodka. "Please no, daddy," I whisper, his brown eyes dim. I know what he's going to say.
  "Time to be punished." my dad grabs my hair and pulls me out of bed.
  "Dad ST-" but before I finish, he punches me across the face. "Faith... I told you, if you don't answer this... Well, look what happened. And you dont listen," he said, as he slammed my head against the floor.
And after that
It was simply pure black beneath my eyes.
*Brookes p.o.v*
"Thank god its the weekend." I sit up in bed and look out the window. "Bloody hell. I have a soccer game today and its pouring outside."
I get up and head to the kitchen, half the size of what a normal kitchen should be. I start humming to my self because HELL, I live alone! I hardly see my father. And I'm glad I won'tever see him. Maybe I should text Myla, I think distantly as I take out my phone and fiddle with the mobile. I remember the new girl, with pretty green eyes that reminded me of emeralds. "Faith is her name hmm?" I  muse out loud.
a̸n̸d̸ s̸h̸e̸'s̸ p̸r̸e̸t̸t̸y̸ c̸u̸t̸e̸
"Dont start Lust."
u̸ k̸n̸o̸w̸ s̸h̸e̸ i̸s̸. u̸ c̸a̸n̸'t̸ d̸o̸u̸b̸t̸ y̸o̸u̸r̸ m̸i̸n̸d̸
"Fucking hell SHUT UP ALREADY."
ꌩꍟꍏꃅ ꒒ꀎꌗ꓄
I say nothing to Zoke, who suddenly inhabits my thoughts.
ꃅꍟꌩ ꌃꋪꂦꂦꀘꍟ
I tense, feeling phantom hands slyly caressing my skin.
ꅏꃅꍟꈤ ꉓꍏꈤ ꀤ ꓄ꍏꀘꍟ ꂦᐯꍟꋪ ꍏꁅꍏꀤꈤ?
y̸e̸a̸h̸!
"Never." I scowl.
And like that, my alto egos stopped. I have two, one named Lust for obvious reasons, and the other Zoke; she's the more dominant ego. I try to keep them under control (mostly Zoke).
"God," I start to have a massive headache. I run to the bathroom, feeling my chest hurt and twist beneath the material of my shirt. Standing up from the corner of my bed, I head to the cabinet and grab my pills.I take them, swallowing the neon yellow polls.
They dont help, and I wince, staggering. The pill bottle falls from my hands, clinking against the bathroom tiles.
"Fucking hell!" I feel it. Feel it itching beneath my skin, screaming. Clawing away at my heart.
꓄ꃅꍟꋪꍟ'ꌗ ꍏꈤꂦ꓄ꃅꍟꋪ ꅏꍏꌩ.
I look at myself in the mirror."No, not again, im not doing that again Zoke."
ꀤ ꅏꍏꈤ꓄ ꓄ꃅꍟ ᖘꍏꀤꈤ ꓄ꂦ ꌗ꓄ꂦᖘ ꓄ꂦ, ꀤ ꉓꍏꈤ
ꎇꍟꍟ꒒ ꅏꃅꍏ꓄ ꌩꂦꀎ'ꋪꍟ ꎇꍟꍟ꒒ꀤꈤꁅ ꌗꂦ ꀤꎇ ꌩꂦꀎ ꅏꍏꈤ꓄ ꀸꂦ ꀤ꓄ ꀤ ꅏꀤ꒒꒒.
I fall back to the ground crying.  It itches, everything itches. My heart twists beneath my rib cage, red hot pain dulling my senses. I scream,h head throbbing. "OK OK I'll do it!!" I grab the knife lying on the corner of the sink and hold it to my leg.
ꀸꂦ ꀤ꓄. Zoke whispers, and I feel lightheaded.
I lose control of my hand - my body - my mind. My knife slices my skin, buried hilt deep within my calf muscles.
I scream, the pain resonating within me.
"AAAAAAHHHH!!"
My hand holds the knife to my throat.
꒒ꍟ꓄ ꎭꍟ, ꓄ꍏꀘꍟ ꂦᐯꍟꋪ. ꒒ꍟ꓄. ꎭꍟ. ꍏꀘꍟ. ꂦᐯꍟꋪ.   ꌩꂦꀎꋪ ꅏꍟꍏꀘ, ᖘꍏꀤꈤꍟꀸ. ꀤ꒒꒒ ꃅꍟ꒒ᖘ ꌩꂦꀎ. ꓄ꋪꀎꌗ꓄ ꎭꍟ.
I shudder, feeling my muscles move without my consent. I try to hold Zoke back, my throat itching.
  "W-what are oh doing?" I whisper, heart throbbing.
ꁅꀤᐯꍟ. ꃅꍏꈤꀸ ꀭ꓄ ꂦᐯꍟꋪ. ꈤꂦꅏ, ꌃꋪꂦꂦꀘꍟ, ꂦꋪ ꀤ ꅏꀤ꒒꒒ ꌗ꒒ꀤꉓꍟ ꌩꂦꀎ ꈤꍟꉓꀘ ꅏꀤꀸꍟ ꂦᖘꍟꈤ.
"No." I mumble, heart pounding loudly. "No. NO, I WON'T. I CAN'T. I can't, can't, can't-"
  ꌩꂦꀎ ꉓꍏꈤ.
Everything goes black within me, and I feel something bubble deep, and arise within me with vengeance.
(authors note)
Sorry this was short, still trying to think of ideas to write about. So ill see all u dudes IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.
(YouTuber outro, tell me who it was)