Strange disaperence

*Faith P.o.v*
I wake up with a throbbing headache from the day before.God why does my farther do that to me for something stupid?
I dont know
"HEY FAITH YOUR GOING TO BE LATE TO SCHOOL AGAIN IF U DONT HURRY YOUR SORRY ASS UP!" My Farther yells from down stairs.
I wince in the pain in my head but and put the door, skipping breakfast again, to get to school. I ponder if the black head girl will be there today, if she is ill speak to her because, I really want to get to know her better. "HEY FAITH!l I look to my left to see run up to me." Hey.." I speak back to her." Have u seen Brooke, I can't find her anywhere?"." Ummmmm who's Brooke?"i questioned Myka."oh she's the black haired girl with blue eyes in Jacks class" she giggles when she says Mr.Jacks name. So that her name, I didn't really get to meet her last week.
Cute name
"Hey what's her last name?" I ask, "its Walker, Brooke Walker"she answers back. So thats why the 'BW' was written on Mr.Jacks door."Oh, and also, she's also kinda the Jock of the school, she also loves sports mostly soccer." "Oh cool!" I exclaim.
*lunch*
I walk into the cafeteria and look around for my seat, I brought my lunch. While heading sluggishly over to my seat, I hear someone yell my name." Faith come sit over here with us!" I walk slowly over to were Myka, Kia, and Violet were sitting. I sit down next to Myka. "GOD I haven't seen Brooke all day!" Says Kia."yeah I wonder where she is." Exclaims Myka. All three look directly at Violet that looks at everyone with a terrified expression. She motions everyone to lean over the table to listen to what she was going to say
Everyone but me.
They all slowly sit back down with the most terrified face Ive ever seen."S-So thats what she's doing..." Myka says "yeah..." Kia says sadly.Violet is crying with her knees in your chest, still siring in the chair."I can't believe this.." Violet whimpers out." Ok guys how about we stop talking about this and not mention it, ok? Violet u delete the messages she sent ok so u dont have to see it again." Kia explains to them. They nod. Me sitting there confused of what's going on,"what happened with Brooke?" I ask tilting my head. " Its nothing, Faith" Says Myka. I nod slowly to say 'ok'.
*Friday Afternoon at school*
Im still wondering what's wrong with Brooke, she hasn't been at school all week. Me and everyone/my new friends, dont seem to tall about it, or even say anything around me.
I think ill go to her apartment after school to see what she's up to, I know where she lives because Myka gave me her apartment number and address. I head to lunch and sit next to them like we do now and sit in silence.
Im heartbroken when I hear that Brooke might not be at school for a long while.Its leaves me broken.
"Hey guys" I sit down next to Myka like I always do.
They stay quiet
"Ummmmm ok?" After that there's only silence. It was completely awkward. I got up and left after I was done.
*After school because im lazy AF*
"See u guys!" I yell towards my friends. They didn't say anything back, like always. I head down to my car and jump in, driving down to Brookes house."God I hope she isn't mad for me showing up without asking, im just really concerned for her."
'Maybe I do like her' I think to myself.
I turn on the banging of the radio to get my though off of it. I turn the corner to see the apartments in sight. 'Oh god... OH GOD OH GO' I yell in my head. I was nervous as Fuck right now.' Maybe she won't like me here because I was coming without her consent' I pull up to a parking spot and get out. I make my way up to the door, very slowly. I knock on the door and hear a faint mumble.
*Brookes/ Zokes P.O.V*
*one week ago*
"Wow, I am HOT" I look into the mirror I have a sweet scar/cut on my left cheek. I also have black hair with red tips on the ends, with a blue hoodie and black sleeves, with dark blue pants, and black shoes. My Hoodie has two cuts through the mid area with blood coming out of them. My left eye is closed shut and crying and my right is wide open with a small pupil and also crying.
But blood
AWESOME!!
Looks like im staying for awhile.
Good because its been awhile, but last time was fun. So hopefully its the same as last time.
*present day*
*knock knock* " oh there's a knock, I wonder who it is" but before I do, I go clean my eye and change it to blue and put a patch over my closed eye. I also put bandages over my cheek and change my hoodie to cover my cuts on my stomach. " COMING!" I yell towards the door. I walk over and mumble to my self " This will be fun"
I open the door to see
Faith.