Not for my biological family

Sabine's POV

I getting ready for a mission with Fenn Rau and the rest of the crew. We had to do something on Mandalor, even though it's my home planet doesn't mean I like it. Ever since I spoke against the Empire and left my Mandolorian honor behind, I have become a disgrace to my clan, family even all of Mandalor. Knowing that all happened there doesn't send me thrills of joy. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a nock on my door.

"Come in." I said calmly. The door opened and Hera walked in.

"Hey, you okay you have been here ever since mission briefing?" Hera asked while sitting next to me on my bed.

"I'm fine." I answered putting on a fake smile.

"I told Kanan the same thing when my father was got be coming back into my world. I know it hurts to go back to family, it hurts even more when that family has put a dent in your heart." Hera said.

"I told Kanan, he knows what happened." I sighed closing my eyes.

"Can you tell me. I have been through family pain I want to help you Sabine. Let me help you." Hera said comfortingly.

"My time at the academy. I made horrible weapons. That the Empire used against my people." I started, opening my eyes and looking at my feet. Tears slipping out of my eyes. "I helped inslave my people. When I stood up against the Empire, when I rebelled for what I believed. M-my family didn't stand by me." I whispered as more tears fell. "My family hates me. The Empire wanted to destroy worlds. They were successful, they destroyed mine." I whispered looking at my helmet.

"You have to go back to them to set things right and to have a family." Hera soothed. I sighed and looked at her, she smiled lovingly at me.

"I already told you guys. I don't need them I have a family here on this ship. That's all I need." I explained.

"That's what I thought but, I got my father and Numa in my life once again. I was even happier. Give this a chance, please. For me and for you mother, your father and your brother." She begged. I thought for a moment before sighing and hoping off the bed. I walked towards the door and opened.

"Fine, only because you said so. Not for my biological family, for the family who raised me to be the young woman I am." I explained and left.

   Kanan's POV

I was waiting on Hera to return from talking to Sabine. When I tried to tell her about what Sabine said in our sparing lesson. Hera said no and that if Sabine wanted to tell her story she would. I heard the cot-pit door open and Hera walked in and sat in her seat.

"Well?" I pushed.

"I can't believe she went through that." Hera whispered.

"What did she say about meeting back up with her family." I asked. Hera stayed silent for a moment then spoke.

"She said she would do it. But, only for us. Not for her biological family. For the family that raised her to be the young woman she is." Hera explained.

"I hope everything goes well." I muttered.

"Me too ,luv. Me too." Hera sighed.
________________________

  So I figured why not do a book between The Ghost Crews New Extension and it's sequel. This is the story I chose to do. Once this book it over I will start Proving He's Innocent. I Need You still will be updated soon I promise.

       Till next time Emily out.