Mother!

Ezra's POV

I let out a small groan then opened my eyes. I looked around to see Kanan and Fenn awake, Hera was unconscious, we were in a glass box like thing. Then I remembered what happened. I could sense that Kanan and Fenn were both worried and super mad. I noticed Sabine wasn't in here.

"Where is Sabine?!" I asked worried.

"Right there." Fenn sighed. I walked over and saw another glass box with an unconscious Sabine laying in the middle of it.

"Why is she in a separate one?" I asked with anxiety. By now Hera was up and sitting with us.

"At this point we can only guess." Kanan sighed. We heard the door open and snapped our attention to it. A female Mandolorian walked over to us. I saw our lightsabers on her belt and Sabine's blasters.

"Well... it looks like our guest have woken." She said.

"Yeah well I love being knocked unconscious and not knowing where me and my crew will end up." Kanan said sarcastically.

"You see, I don't allow my prisoners to talk to me like that with out being punished. Also, for a Jedi..." she chuckled while trailing off. I looked over to Sabine and saw her roll on to her back.

"Hera, Sabine is up." I whispered. Hera looked over and so did the female mandolorian.

"If it isn't the runaway cadet." The mandolorian muttered.

"Don't you dare place a finger on her!" We growled. Then got electrocuted. We all screamed in pain and collapsed, breathing heavily.

    Sabine's POV

I woke up and rolled on my back. I noticed I was in a glass box thing. I stood up and saw the crew yelling at a mandolorian. Then after being electrocuted, collapse.

"No!" I shouted, banging on the glass. The mandolorian walked over to where I was and walked in side where I was.

"Well, the runaway cadet returns. I must say I'm shocked! I didn't think you had it in you." She laughed. I felt a growl escape my lips. I spotted Kanan and Ezra's lightsabers and my blasters on her belt. I glared at her angrily.

"Who are you?!" I snapped. She removed her helmet and smirked.

"You don't recognize your own mother." She scoffed.

"What do you want?!" I barked. She smile and walked towards me. I stood my ground know what she was gonna do. She punched me in the stomach and then kneed me in the jaw. I yelped and fell to the ground. I saw the crew bang their fist on the glass of their cage. I felt something warm dripping out of my mouth, I moved my hand to touch the liquid and when I looked at my fingers there was blood on them.

"Is that any way to speak to your mother, Sabine?" Mom quizzed. I stood up and looked her straight in the eyes. Her green ones straight in to my brown.

"It is, for a mother who left me and kicked me out of my clan." I answered sharply. She ran at me with a punch but, I slid under her arm and snatched Ezra and Kanan's lightsabers.

"Don't fight with your anger." I smirked. Then she grabbed my darksaber and ignited it.

"Jedi way huh?" She smirked. I just stared at her.

"What do you want from me?" I growled lowly.
________________________

So I put out a book called Important Book(please read) please look at it. It will be very important and I will do some random crap in it so...

         Till next time Emily out.