No Going Back Now

Sabine's POV (most of this book will be her POV)

  We arrived on Mandolor and stepped out on the surface of my home planet. The snow fell gracefully from the sky. Kanan and Hera had coats on to keep out the cold. Hera's was light brown with gray fur around the hood, the hood was edited so her lekus would be warm. Kanan's was green with black fur around the hood and he had a dark blue coat with brown fur around the hood for Ezra.

"Did you two think we're gonna let you go without a warm coat?" Hera asked, handing me a hot pink with white fur around the hood.

"My armor is warm. It was made for this weather." I said.

"Put it on." Kanan commanded. I sighed and put it on. It was long enough to hide my blasters and the darksaber. I slipped my helmet on and did a wide ranged scan.

"Do you have anything?" Ezra asked kneeling beside me.

"Well life vitals near the eastern sector. Technology readings listed about thirty miles southwest from here. If we take speeders we should be there in about within an hour." I explained.

"What about on foot?" Hera asked. I stood up, taking off my helmet and Ezra stood beside me, we faced Hera then I spoke.

"Later on this evening." I answered.

"What dangers are out there?" Kanan asked.

"Some wild animals, maybe some snow storms and other Mandolorian soldiers." I said knowingly.

"Any down falls for using speeders?" Ezra quizzed.

"The Mandolorians will be able to detect us coming and ambush us easily." Fenn Rau said stepping in.

"By foot it is then." Kanan sighed, making the decision. We all nodded and followed. After walking till about noon we stopped to eat and I wanted this walk to last as long as I could make it.

"Kanan can I go do a quick scouting?" I asked.

"Sure but be safe. I don't know what I would do if I lost you, bean." Kanan smiled.

"Okay, thank you." I said then started walking towards a frozen lake. There was a large rock hanging over it. I climbed up it and looked out in the distance. I saw smoke rising into the sky, I fiddle with my helmet's com channels to try and figure out who was over there.

"-of a ship about thirty miles from here. Should we check it out?" A male voice asked.

"No. But, run thermal scans. If maul is returning we must be ready to get the darksaber back. Do I make myself clear Cole?" A feminine voice commanded my brother Cole. I turned off my com and switched it back to Ghost's channel.

"Cole is in the camp." I thought out loud.

"Who is Cole?" I heard a gentle voice asked. I unzipped my coat, grabbed my blaster and turned around only to see Kanan.

"Sorry Kanan, you just scared me." I said, putting my blaster back.

"What's wrong?" Kanan asked. I removed my helmet and set it under my arm.

"I'm okay." I said.

"Your tense." Kanan said knowingly.

"*sigh* I don't think I can do this, Kanan I know I need to but, I don't think I can." I admitted.

"You can do it, Sabine." He encouraged.

"I don't know." I sighed as we head back to the group.

"You can't put it off forever." He pointed out.

"I know." I said. When arrived the others looked ready to go. 'Well there's no more avoiding this. I have to she my biological family again' I thought. We continued our walk threw the forest.

"How much farther?" Ezra asked. I checked the gauntlet on my arm, typing some stuff. It was jammed which was weird. I checked my other electronic devices which were also jammed.

"Can't tell. My tech is jammed." I growled. I took off my coat and went to start up my jetpack.

"Coat." Hera scowled.

"Come on, I was born in this type of weather." I insisted.

"You are gonna catch a cold or catch hypothermia." Hera said.

"I'm used to it."

"You are used to the grass plains of Lothal and the desert of Atilon." Kanan scowled.

"Just let me rocket up there see how far then come right back down." I begged.

"Fine." Kanan and Hera both broke. I put on my helmet then flew up there and saw how far it was. But, I noticed a squadron of Mandolorian soldiers coming towards us. I zipped back down to the ground.

"We have company!" I shouted grabbing my weapons.

"Mandolorians!" Fenn shouted as the soldiers charged at us. We shot them, or tried to. I saw Hera and Ezra get stunned. Then Fenn Rau. It was just me and Kanan. We were back to back firing. I felt Kanan's warmth leave my back as he was stunned. The mandolorians landed and one walked up to me. He had some rip off my helmet and push me to my knees. He got on one knee so we were at the same level and lifted my chin to look at him, of course I only saw his black vizier. He chuckled then made a clicking sound with his tongue.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Sabine Faith Wren of House Wren, Clan Vizla. I imagine that the Mandolor will be pleased to see his little Nexsu safe." He said. I knew someone called me Little Nexsu but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Boss we found that these lightsabers in the kid and blind man."

"Take them captive. Mandolor can choose what to do with them." Their leader said.

"And Wren?"

"Knock her out." The leader spat. Then I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head before I fell to darkness.
________________________

    Duh duh duh. Yeah I'm working on the suspense thing. I will update soon. If you have a book that you want updated by me, leave it in the comments and I will do my best to update or at least tell you when the next chapter will be updated.

          Till next time Emily out.