Chapter 1

Alec's P.O.V:
Here I am standing at the end of the alter of the grand hall in the institute, as Lydia walked down the aisle towards me.
As she reached me the ceremony begun, and the silent brother Zechariah started talking in everyone's heads,
There are no specific words, every wedding has her own saying according to what fits,
"we are gathered here today to join two souls in a sacred oath, marriage oath, this oath symbols love, honor, and security between the loved ones and today we are here to celebrate with them the beginning of the rest of their lives, please exchange the wedding gifts you have brought for each other"
Izzy stepped forward as I took the golden- diamond imbraded  necklace I bought Lydia as a wedding gift, she turned around and I put the wedding necklace on her, she looked down to inspect the piece of jewlary that will forever be on her and smiled at me as a thanks, she took a barcelete the same color as the necklace I bought her and motioned me to give her my wrist, I did so and she put the bracelet around my wrist.

She was given the stele by the silent brother as he said "they will now exchange the wedding runes to symbolize the link of marriage" she was about to put the wedding rune on me when the doors flew open and last person I expected to walk around the corner and through those doors came in... Magnus Bane.

He walked in and everything stopped, I couldn't look away from him, it was getting hard for me to breath "who invited the warlock?" I heard my mom say distantly but it was all blurred out, she turned to him "Magnus leave this wedding! now!" he everted his eyes from me and looked at her "Maryse this is between me and your son, I'll leave if he asks me too" I want to laugh at look on her face and I wanted to smile at him, but I couldn't, I couldn't move I was frozen.

"Izzy did you invite him?" I heard Jace say " I didn't think he'd show" she answered back, I didn't know if to shout at her for doing that or to thank her for saving me from doing the worst mistake of my life, but one thing I knew for sure I can't do this, I looked away from him, I couldn't breath, I looked at Lydia "I can't breath" I said loosing my tie a little bit as I remembered the words he told me last night 'emotions are never black & white, they're more like symptoms, you loose your breath every time they enter a room....' '... I know you feel what I feel Alec' than I denied it with my entire being, but now I knew he was right.
Lydia caressed my cheek and smiled a bit "it's ok" she whispered "I'm sorry I can't do that" her smile flattered a bit but still reminded in place "I know, It's ok, go" I turned around in his direction and started to move, that moment I made my decision, I started moving towards him determined, my mom marched towards me "what do you think you're doi-" I but her of "enough!" Before I knew it I reached Magnus and grabbed him by the colar of his shirt  and pulled him to me through his suit jacket and kissed him, I heard a few who gasseped but I didn't care, this is all i saw now me and Magnus, with how wrong and forbidden this is I didn't care.

When we pulled back he whispered "you never cease to amaze me Alexander" now if it would be someone else I would've been pissed of by the use of my full name, but hearing it from Magnus's lips I liked it.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

We were sitting at my dad's office, my dad, Izzy, Jace and I were sited and my Mom was marching across the floor, I was shocked she didn't put a hole in it already, Then she finally stopped pacing and looked directly at me
"what the hell were you thinking Alexander?!" My mom blew up at me, I reminded calm as I answered her
"I didn't want this marriage, I only caved for them because you said it was or me or Izzy, but I am not going to be in a marriage that I don't want" She looked at me "but why? Lydia is a nice girl!" She said, Izzy sniggered "if you haven't noticed by now he isn't exactly into girls..." Izzy murmured under her breath but we all heard and I blushed slightly as mom gave her a stern look "Isabelle Sophia Lightwood, apologize right now!" She screamed at her, Izzy stood up and stood infront of my mother "epologize for what?! Saying the truth that you are so blind to see? Everyone that put even the bit of attention to Alec's feelings knew he and Magnus had something between them! But obviously the only ones that cared enough to pay attention were me and Jace! You and dad didn't give two craps about his feelings when you dragged him into this marriage and when he said no you told him it was or me or him! Of course he would sacrifice his feeling for me! I am his little sister! Ever since we were little he took the bullets for me! That's what big brothers do and you used it against him! Now I understand why he didn't want to tell me why he accepted it, because I would have told him to forget about me and do what's best for him! I seriously can't believe you!" by the time she finished she was crying "I am so sorry Alec, you did it for me and you shouldn't have" she said as she cried and I hugged her "you always took the bullet for me you should have let take this one for you" I kissed the top of her head and chuckled a bit "and loose my respected place as the bullet taker, no way little sis! I am on a record" she laughed and kissed my cheek and I knew my job is done, I looked at Jace begging him silently to take our sister out of here and let me finish the talk with our parents here alone.

Jace got up and took Izzy "come on Iz lets let them sort it out by themselves, I am sure they can handle it without screaming" she smiled at him gave me one more kiss on the cheek and left "good night big bro" she said as she walked out the door with Jace, "good night little sis" I said before she closed the door

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hey Shadow Hunters!
First chapter!
I hope you liked it!
I thought it would be good to open up the book with a little Malec fluff!
Please don't forget to vote, comment, share and follow!
Tell me what you think, I always love to know what you're thinking.
Love ya'
~Tia~