Chapter 2

Alec's P.O.V:
Right now it's about 1 a.m me and Izzy are coming back from Pandemonium after killing some demons that have been killing humans for nothing, not even blood selling, just for nothing, we passed Jace's door and we couldn't not listen in on his and his new night hookup's  conversation
"Hmm that was amazing baby" the girl said
"you were amazing angel" since when do you compliment a hookup about sex?!
"So... another round?" She asked
"Hell yeah angel, I'm sure as hell not done with you!" He said, and you could hear her giggle, and from here on all you could hear was moans, groans and screams of pleasure, the scream part was all the girl, god help us she's a screamer.

The next morning like usual the girl was gone, though when I entered the kitchen Jace and Izzy were already there,
"Do me a favour bro, next time put a silent rune on the door " I told Jace, he smirked, but not a cocky smirk a loving one, and chuckled before murmuring more to himself then anyone else "she is a screamer isn't she?" Before taking a mango and walking out shouting "what ever helps you sleep at night bro" literally I thought to myself and walked out of the institute throughts Magnus's loft.

~•~•~•~a few hours later~•~•~•~

When I got back to the institute I heard Jace yelling in my parents office I walked in and saw Lydia, My parents and Izzy in there "no way in hell! Forget about it!"

Jace's P.O.V:

it was six am I was in the kitchen eating a sandwich, Clary left through a portal not long ago and now I had to wait till Thursday to see her again, it was the only days- monday and thursday, she could stay for the night without having to wake up at rediculous hours to make it back on time cause she had things to do or training, and I wasn't hunting with Alec and Izzy.

Izzy came into the kitchen and smiled at me knowingly "so... Who was the girl from last night?" she asked, I chuckled a bit as I finished my sandwich, "someone..." I said, I wanted to tell them but it's gonna raise questions so I am waiting for the right time.
She laughed and was about to say something when Alec got into the kitchen "morning bro, little sis" he said as he slapped me on the shoulder and gave Izzy a hug, he took a doughnuts and turned to me, "Do me a favour bro, next time put a silent rune on the door " he told me, I smiled the love sick grin I had every time I thought about my Angel, thinking about last night a chuckling to myself "she is a screamer isn't she?" I murmured to myself before taking a mango and walking out shouting "what ever helps you sleep at night Bro."

~•~•~•~a few hours later~•~•~•~

After a while of training I was so sweaty I had to take my shirt off, Marys entered the training room and asked to see me in her office after I took a shower.

I went back to my room and headed straight for a long shower not really caring about whatever it was they needed to talk to me about, after about twenty minutes I got out of the shower and sat on the bad thinking about what to wear when I got a call, 'Little Red ❤' was written on the screen and I smiled to myself as I answered the call "miss me already angel?" I guestioned right away, she laughed this oh so delightful laugh of hers that I could just listen to all day and night, I smiled to myself thinking about the smile that was probably displayed on her beautiful face "so what if I did, don't tell me you don't miss me as much as I miss you" she said back "oh trust me angel I do, so... Why did you call aren't you supposed to be in training?" I asked not that I minded talking to her but I was just curious "I am but it got canceled the boys got deployed for an emergency they'll only be back tomorrow after noon so I have today and tomorrow free so I thought maybe you wanted to jump over through a portal and have a little time together and then go out for dinner if you have time, it has been a while since we had a descent date, I have the house to myself considering the boys are not home and mom and dad went for a few days to London" She said and I wanted to jump through a portal right that second but I couldn't "I would love to angel but I am needed in Maryse's office but the second I get back I'll call you and I'll come and I promise you we'll go on an amazing date tonight, ok?" I promised her, she giggled and said "ok, I love you baby, see you later" I laughed silently at her cuteness and said "I love you angel" we didn't like saying 'too' while saying 'I love you's it felt like we were obligated to say it back while we really did love each other, after we hung up I got dressed in a white tee shirt and gray sweatpants I will dress up before I go to idris to see Clary later today.