Chapter 3

~•~•~ the next night ~•~•~
Clary's p.O.v:

It was around 8pm, Jace left quit early this morning after he woke me up to give me a goodbye kiss, my brothers came back at around 3 pm and I met them at the clave conference room where we were all told we are going to stay at the New York Institute for a while because they need our help over the suspiciously high rising number of demons in action there, they just kill innocent people- shadow hunters and humans alike, not for blood, not for slavery, not even for information, someone is telling them to do this, this we already managed to get out of one of them, but he killed himself a second later, before we managed to ask him who he worked for.

I was just finished packing when my eldest brother Johnathan knocked on my door, "little sis? Are you ready?" I smiled at him, all my brothers were overprotective of me, but he is the worst, when me and Jace discovered we were mates John threatened his life in case he'll hurt me, and everytime he sees me crying he goes mad, I love him! Even though sometimes we fight and argue he is the best big brother ever!
I also have a twin brother- Sebastian or as I like to call him- Seb and an adopted brother my Age- Simon, or Si everyone call him that, I looked up at John and nodded as tried to close my suitcase full to the limit with my cloths "yeah. Do you mind giving me a hand closing this thing?" I asked, he chuckled and nodded, stepping forward throughts my largest suitcase- the one I've been dealing with- he said "sit on it" I did as he said, my weight on it providing the necessary pressure for it to close so John could zip it and then pit it on the floor next to the rest of my suitcases,

John turned to me and asked "why do you need all of that?" I looked at my Louis Vuitton suitcases and then at him with one eyebrow raised in a 'are you seriously asking that?!' kind of way "ok, because you are obviously a guy, I can't really blame...

John turned to me and asked "why do you need all of that?" I looked at my Louis Vuitton suitcases and then at him with one eyebrow raised in a 'are you seriously asking that?!' kind of way "ok, because you are obviously a guy, I can't really blame you, so let me explain to you why I need that, the one at the bottom- the biggest one- is for jeans, sweats and skirts, then the one on top of it- which is slightly smaller is for my shirts and dresses, then the one ontop of that- which is also a tiny bit smaller but relatively thicker is for shoes, the one on top of that is for leggings, yoga pants, sports bras, and underwear (bras, panties & etc...) And finally the round one on top is for my toiletries, jewelry and makeup" I explained and he looked at me in shock "what?!" I asked, he shook his head and muttered "women..." under his breath as he went to get out the door "where do you think you're going? Call the guys you're helping me get all of this as for each of you only have one bag I am sure each of you can take one, and I can tale the last two" he nodded and called the Seb and Si upstairs, they each took my three largest and I took my shoe suitcase and my make up bag.

We went down and I John stepped forward taking my shoe case from me and I've noticed he doesn't have any bag on him, I raised an eyebrow at him questioningly and he said "I won't be joining you this mission, you are in charge Clair, you have ten days to get the situation under control, then I'll be coming to check on you, I hope you will manage to make it work and find out the truth behind it, it's your first time commanding a mission and I trust you with it little sis" hr said with a soft reassuring smile, I smiled back and nodded my head "you can trust me big bro, I'll make you proud, I promise!" I said excitedly, it's my first time commanding a whole mission by myself, yes in the past I have commanded my own team or elite and gave strategy suggestions but never in my life have I commanded a full mission, and I am going to do my best! "you are going to be the head of the institute till the end of this mission and observe Alexander Lightwood and Lydia Branwell's actions and by the end of this mission decide which one of them deserves to run the institute more" he said, I nodded my head "no problem"