Fifteen

Sitting under the shade of a tree on a blanket with pretty rose pattern, Suzy brought grape to her mouth and appreciated the sweetness with a moan while she studied the sketch of Sehun she had started. She just wasn't feeling it for some reason, having woken up on the heavier side this morning. She had almost begged off on coming today so she could stay in bed, but she had made a deal.

Noticing that she wasn't in the mood, Sehun had excused her from making the rounds and was off speaking to someone important. She couldn't remember the person's name, even though they had introduced once before. She didn't dwell since she wouldn't be seeing any of them again after all this anyway.

Not quite getting what she wanted out of the pencil, she flipped to a fresh page and picked up the charcoal stick from her case. A short distance away, Sehun joined a circle of guys she had dubbed the models. They all wore polo shirts and a mix between shorts and chinos. Would it have killed them to wear jeans outside of a Western-themed party? She rolled her eyes.

 Would it have killed them to wear jeans outside of a Western-themed party? She rolled her eyes

Among the group stood Chanyeol, looking absolutely handsome in gray. Beside him was Baekhyun in a basic white T-shirt and navy blue shorts. Both of them together looked too good - a contrast of dark and light. Her charcoal flew across the white page, quickly drawing lines that slowly became figures and forms and faces.

It surprised her that with all the handsome walking around, Seoul didn't have some sort of annual calendar. She then stared at Sehun, Mr. Cold. Of all the guys, he was cool to Chanyeol's warmth. She imagined him in a gray suit with a black button-up, she practically melted on the spot.

"Keep looking at me like that and I'll be forced to kiss you."

She blinked back into reality. Sehun was standing in front of her feet, eating an apple slice into his mouth. How long had she been daydreaming? She dropped her gaze to the sketch, then at the guys, who were no longer there.

"Well, poop," she said, her shoulders dropped.

Concern on his face, Sehun leaned closer. "What's wrong?"

She scratched her cheek. "I was sketching you guys and got caught in a daydream. Now you've separated, and I'm not even close to finishing."

Bending down to his knees, Sehun brushed his thumb across her cheek.

"What are you doing?" She would've flinched if her back hadn't been pressed against the tree.

"You have charcoal on your cheek." He chuckled, then tapped the tip of her nose, which made her scrunch it. "There, done." Then he studied her sketch. "That's really good. You got Chanyeol and Baekhyun smiling at each other just right. Want me to gather everyone again?"

From the sincere tone she knew he would do it in a heartbeat. All she had to do was say the word and he would call the group over to stand that the exact same spot she had been drawing them from. Heart doing gymnastics, she picked up a grape and pressed it against his lips. He opened his mouth and kissed her finger when he bit down on the fruit. Heat formed across her cheeks. As if he couldn't help himself, Sehun leaned forward and pressed a kiss to the corner of her mouth, just missing her lips. He might have promised not to initiate any kissing, but from the rong look he gave her, he knew what he was doing.