chapter 7

Courtney: what's up Drea? Did Ross hurt you?

Andrea: no! I know you like Ross!

Courtney: I don't! *Sighs, sits on Andrea's bed*

Andrea: Court why are you lying?!? We've been friends when we were 6! I know when you like a guy! We're the closest between the squad! I mean remember Cody Anderson? I was the only one who noticed you had a crush on him!

Courtney: oh yeah! I remember Cody Anderson! Fine I like Ross ok?! But I get it he's your boyfriend and I back off!

Andrea: my boyfriend? What no! Ross is like a brother to me Court! Nothing else!

Courtney: well you guys look like a couple

Andrea: I know that's how our friendship works! We flirt but we are like brother and sister and if you become a couple I'll keep my limit!

Courtney: no! If Ross and I become a couple you guys can still flirt I mean I know you mean it when you say he's just like a brother to you.

Andrea: I hope you become a couple soon!

Courtney: thanks Drea! *Hugs her*

Andrea: what are best friends for? *Hugs back*

*They go back downstairs To open Ross' presents*
He got:
Clothes from a lot of people
From Ryland and Rocky: a new motorcycle and a leather jacket
From rikvannah: 10 tickets to Walk the Moon

Ross: why 10?

Vanni: you get to choose who goes

Ross: ok rikvannah, rydellington, Rocky, Ryland, me, Drea and Court! Who do I give the 10th to?

Vanni: I can give it to my older brother Peyton if you don't mind?   (A/N Peyton Meyer)

Ross: sure

*Laura got upset because she's invisible to Ross ever since Andrea came in to everyone actually Delly, Raini Calum, r5 guys, Vanni, Stormie and mark everyone*
Raini and Calum : gave Ross new Jordans color blue

Mark&stormie: 3 pairs of converse

*Now to open Andrea's gift*
It was a new surfboard, 2 phone cases a piano and a guitar one and lastly a letter*

Andrea: read out loud!

Ross: ok happy birthday Jersey Shor! In honor of your birthday you and your family are joining me and my mates to New York for a week! Oh my god! I love you Drea! *Hugs her*

Andrea: *hugs back and says* Court's going of course

Ross: *blushes* stop!

Andrea: *giggles* sorry!

Ross: when do we leave?

Andrea: tomorrow! We leave on a Sunday and come back on a Sunday!

Stormie: thanks sweetie how nice are you! To invite us too!

Andrea: I mean you're like my family mama Storms *hugs her and Stormie hugs back*

Laura: Ross can I talk to you outside alone?

Ross: sure!

*Once outside*

Ross: so what's up?

Laura: what's up?! I'll tell you what's up! We aren't filming and you become close friends with this Andrea girl! Always giggling, always so lovey dovey! Like we use to do that! Everyone ignores me now! Once you get Andrea as your little  girlfriend everything changed ! It's supposed to be me and you! RAURA!

Ross: *upset* UGH RAURA RAURA! MY ASS! do you know how much it annoys me to know even though you want raura?!? Andrea accepts my decisions and doesn't always bring up the subject of raura all the time so sorry Laura! I mean Andrea is my first actual friend I didn't meet through my contract! We just clicked instantly! And nobody ignores you! It's just you're too upset about Drea and distant yourself! Even Raini and Calum like her! So please get to know her !?

Laura: do you know how much that hurts! I like you and you don't care! All you care about is about Andrea and her friends and that's not ok with me! I don't give a damn if Calum and Raini like her! I don't want to get to know her! By the looks the situation isn't going to get better so choose! Me or Andrea?

Ross: UGHH! YOU KNOW WHAT I CHOOSE ANDREA BECAUSE SHE WOULDNT MAKE ME CHOOSE I CHOOSE THEM BECAUSE THEY RESPECT MY DECISIONS AND MY DATING LIFE SO LAURA LEAVE!

Laura: *has tears in her eyes* FINE GOODBYE ROSS SHOR LYNCH! *Runs off*

Ross: UGH *punches a tree, takes a breath, and goes inside*

*Andrea & Courtney walk up to him*

Courtney: you Ok mate?

Andrea: yea Shor I thought I heard yelling

Ross: no everything's fine! *Smiles*

Courtney: ok so where's Laura?

Ross: she had to leave unfortunately

Andrea: aww that's lame! Anyways everyone left so we will pack for tomorrow! *Goes upstairs*

Courtney: so?

Ross: so?

Courtney: ok I'm going to go

Ross: no wait! Courtney can you wait! Do you maybe want to I don't know go out sometime?

Courtney: like on a date?

Ross: yea? *Looks down*

Courtney: *kisses his cheek* of course *hugs him*

Ross: *hugs back* good!

*They Andrea from upstairs*

Andrea: yes! My best friends are dating!

*Rourtney laughs and blushes*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So....... Rourtney is finally together! Hope you guys like it! ❤ Also happy birthday to my mom! Love you mommy! ❤😘