Chapter 38

Gemma: ok people it's the graduation scene! Where are my actors?

The cast except Luke since he's older comes out with their cap and gowns on.

Gemma:*tears up* look at you guys! Now we have 5 minutes before we start filming

Andrea:*Walks up to Peyton* we have to talk after this.

Peyton: I agree

Gemma: places! We'll start from Aiden and Becky against the lockers. And action!

*Filming*

Ross/Aiden: I can't believe we're graduating in a few minutes.

Andrea/Becky: me either. We've been dating for a week and now we're going to college. Who knows what's going to happen.

Aiden:*grabs her hand* babe. Nothing will happen. You own my heart. My heart will be wherever you are.

Becky:*smiles* good, same here. What college are you going to anyways?

Aiden: NYU

Becky: no way! Me too! *hugs him*

Aiden: really?! *hugs back and kisses her* I love you Becky

Becky:*smiles* I love you too Aiden

Luke/Jesse:*walks around corner* hey Becky, Aiden time to get ready

Becky: ok let's go then *walks to auditorium holding Aiden's hand*

*receiving diplomas*

Principal: Drake Gray

Shawn/Drake:*gets diploma* I did it!

Principal: Kyle Moore

Peyton/Kyle:*gets diploma and dances around* I made it mom!

*everyone laughs*

Principal: Charlotte Harper

Olivia/Charlotte:*gets diploma* I proved you wrong science teacher!

Principal: Samantha Barrett

Courtney/Samantha:*gets diploma and kisses it* yea baby!

Principal: and last but not least our highest students who will give a speech Becky Halpert and Aiden Daniels. 

*everyone claps as Aiden and Becky walk hand and hand up to the podium*

Becky: class of 2017, we made it! I started off high school wondering where I wanted to go and who I wanted to be. I remember when I was 5 and people would ask me what I wanted to be when I grow up and I would answer a princess *everyone laughs* now if someone asks me who I want to be I'll answer I don't know but I want to success by believing in  myself that I can make my dream come true. And that love from friends and family will help but most importantly I know the person who will be there for me the whole way *holds Aiden's hand and smiles* thank you *everyone claps*

Aiden: I guess it's my turn. Success, we all can be, but some don't try and fail to success. Ashton High we all have the power to success but the question we have to keep in mind is do you want to try your power to success. I still don't know what to do in the future but I know it's going to be something I enjoy and something I choose to do not anyone else choosing it for me. I don't know if I'll succeed or fail but as long as I have my true love, I'll always get back up *smiles at Becky* thank you *everyone claps*

*after graduation ceremony*

Charlotte: promise me one thing, we'll always be the best friends we are today

Drake: I promise

Jesse: I promise

Kyle: I promise

Samantha: I promise

Becky: I promise

Aiden: I promise

Charlotte: I promise

*they group hug saying I love you to each other*

*one week later everyone's at Becky's house. Becky and Samantha are loading suitcases on Aiden's car*

Aiden: ok I'll take the rest girls

Becky: thanks Aiden *kisses his cheek*

Charlotte:*walks up to Becky and Samantha* I'm really going to miss you girls

Becky and Samantha: we're going to miss you too *they group hug*

Aiden: there we go!

Kyle and Drake go up to him

Kyle and Drake: we'll miss you man

Aiden: I'm going to miss you too guys *they bro hug*

Then all the group have a group hug

Samantha: well let's get going

Aiden: yep let's go *grabs Becky's hand*

Becky: bye guys! *waves and Aiden, Becky and Samantha get in the car and drive away*

Gemma: AND CUT!

Andrea:*Gets out of the car* I can't believe that was our last shoot

Courtney: *get out of the car* I can't believe we're leaving Dallas tomorrow

Ross:*gets out of car*  I can't believe how fast time went

Shawn: me either time really goes fast

Luke:*laughs* you could say that again

Olivia: I wish we can film more

Peyton:*coughs* Andrea we have to talk

Andrea: Oh yea, come on *goes to dressing room*

Peyton:*follows her* what do you want to talk about?

Andrea: Why did you threaten Ross to stay away from me

Peyton: oh that

Andrea: Yea that now why did you threaten Ross to stay away from me?!?

Peyton:*laughs nervously* I meant it as a joke, I'm sorry babe

Andrea: I know you didn't mean it as just a joke so talk

Peyton: ok fine I was jealous! There I said it! I mean you on his lap, him putting his arm around you, Courtney calling him your boyfriend! It's like you don't care about me and feel like he's your actual boyfriend!

Andrea: are you kidding me?!?! I told you it's just for the movie!

Peyton: I don't care! I'm breaking up with you!

Andrea:*Starts to tear up*

Peyton: wait Drea I didn't-

Andrea: Save it. You want to break up, fine let's break up. We're over. *walks out*

Peyton:*shocked and walks out*

Andrea:*knocks on Ross's dressing room crying*

Ross:*opens door and hugs her tightly* hey what's wrong

Andrea:*crying* we broke up. All because he was jealous

Ross:*strokes her hair* I'm so sorry baby girl but it'll be ok

Andrea:*nods* I guess *looks up and sees Ross staring at her* what's wrong

Ross:*staring at her* I never noticed how gorgeous you looked until you cried *smiles at her*

Andrea:*blushes* thanks

Ross: I sorta want to kiss you now

Andrea:*Confused* what? You're playing right?

Ross:*kisses her* does that look like I'm playing?

Andrea:................

-
-
-
-
Plot twist and a cliffhanger! Don't worry rourtney will happen! I planned out how everything will go😉 comment and vote! Hope you like it! Love you guys!

Xoxo
Drea♡