chapter 8

*next day, when leaving to Hawaii, at airport*

Stormie: alrighty so I guess we'll get on like this Mark, Ryland, and I sit together. Rydel, Rocky, and Ratliff sit together. Courtney, Ross, and Andrea sit together. Alexa, Christina and Sara sit together. And where's Kelly?

Alexa: she can't come she got sick!

Mark: alright let's get on!

*It's Ross on the left, Andrea in the middle, and Courtney on the right*

Andrea: why don't you go in the middle Shor?

Ross: *shrugs* I like the outside seat!

Andrea: okkkk! *Whispering because Ross only wants Andrea to know about him and Courtney dating* So when are you guys going on your date?

Courtney; I don't know? Ross?

Ross: when we are in Hawaii!

*Once they got to Hawaii*

Ross: Drea come here! *Grabs her arm*

Andrea: what's up Jersey Shor?

Ross: can you please help Courtney get ready for our date?

Andrea: of course! Where are you taking her?

*Ross tells Andrea his plan*

Andrea: aww! Ok I'm on it!

Ross: *hugs Andrea* thanks for letting me be happy with Courtney if you we're anyone else they would want me with Laura!

Andrea: *hugs back* I already told you Blondie, I'll support you through anything! And I ship you and Court now! Rourtney forever!

Ross: rourtney sounds cute! *Blushes*

Andrea:*giggles* anyways what really happened between you and Laura I know when you lie and you lied saying nothing happened between you and Laura.

Ross: Drea please- *Andrea cuts him off*

Andrea: no it's serious, I saw you even unfollowed her on Instagram and Twitter

Ross: fine , she's jealous because I have you as a best friend now and she didn't like it because she likes me and she made me choose between you or her and I chose you because you mean the world to me and you wouldn't make me choose so she left

Andrea: *hugs him* thank you! That's the nicest thing anyone has done for me *kisses his cheek*

Ross: no problem *hugs back*

Andrea: I'm going to help Court then I'll help you!

*With Court and Andrea*

Courtney: thanks for helping me! I like the outfit! (A/N it's in the media)

*With Andrea and Ross*

Ross: thanks for the help! I like the outfit! (A/N it's in the media)

Andrea: no problem you wait here I'll go get Court!

*Once Andrea get Court*

Andrea: introduce the one, the only Courtney Jane Eaton! *Courtney walks out*

Ross: *stuttering* w-oow Court you look st-unning.

Courtney: *blushes* thanks, you look handsome

Andrea: ok Ross I know you have my permission to date her but if you break her heart I will kill you I don't care if you are my best friend understand?!

Ross: yess mama! *Salutes to her*

*They all laugh*

Ross: *sticks arm out for Courtney* my lady?

Courtney: *kisses his cheek and puts her arm through his* why thank you!

*Rourtney goes to the beach and has a private picnic so paparazzi don't see them*

Ross: here want a strawberry?

Courtney: sure *opens her mouth*

Ross: *rubs it on her lips* oops! *Starts laughing*

Courtney:* laughs and scoffs, kisses his cheek* oops! *Stands up and runs barefoot*

Ross: oh come here! *Runs after her, catches her by her waist and spins her around, while Courtney giggles*

*When he lets her go they stare at each other and start leaning in and kiss*

Rourtney: wow!

Ross: Courtney I know this is our first date but I wrote a song for you

*They sit on the blanket and Ross pulls out his guitar and sings an acoustic version of Can't Forget About You (A/N in the media)

Ross: oh no, here we go,
Hear your voice on the radio, 
Like every single song is about you,
Every sec that we spend.........
Which way is up which way is down,
Can't stop this room from spinning round,
I'm floating high, high off the ground..
I can't remember what I did tonight,
Or even yesterday, like to where's my car, excuse me what's my name,
Someone gave me these clothes I can't remember who,
My mind's a total blank,
But I just can't forget about you....

*Once the song ends*

Courtney: Ross that was beautiful!

Ross: thanks look Courtney I know we are barely on our first date but I liked you a lot and now that I realized how much fun you are and we had that amazing kiss I realized I love you, will you please be my girlfriend?

Courtney: yes, 100 times yes!

*They hug and go to the hotel, once they get there they're holding hands giggling and talking but didn't notice that Ross' family are there watching a movie with Andrea and her friends*

Ross: you're the cutest

Courtney: no you are

Ross: no you are

Courtney: no you are

R5: *cough*

Ross: *sees his family upset and he knows why one word: raura and he turns neverous* ohh he-yy guys!

Riker: what's going on here?!

Ross:ummm.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh oh! 🙈🙈 Tell me what you think! Comment, vote, share! Love you guys!
-Drea❤