chapter 41

Courtney POV

Today is Shawn's and I 11 month anniversary! Andrea and Ross broke up after 8 months of dating. They agreed to stay at their flirty friendship tho because that's who they are but they are not meant to be a couple. I thought they were so cute together, I don't know what happened. Anyways we forgave the R5 gang but haven't seen the Aussies anywhere.

Ross POV

Andrea and I broke up 3 months ago. She was amazing and all but we realized that all we're meant to be is friends. I mean that's all we are and we accept that. A lot of people say when you break up with your best friend, it becomes awkward but nope! We're perfectly fine. I realized that I am just waiting for Courtney to be on the market.

Andrea: breakfast people! Move it! Move it! Hurry we have to get ready for the premier of Life Switch!

Oh yea. Although Andrea and I broke up, Gemma still wanted us to "date" while promotion is happening and in a month or 2 we can "break up."

Ross: morning Drea

Andrea:*nods* Lynch, alright people eat! It's 7am, we have to be ready by 2 and be out of the house by 3 to get there for the red carpet at 4.

Olivia: yes mom

Andrea: haha whatever

*doorbell rings*

Andrea: I got it.

Andrea POV

Andrea: I got it.

I walk to the door and open it. When I open it, my jaw drops.

???: hey.

Andrea: no way . . . . . . . Cole?

Cole: hey Andrea . . . *laughs nervously*

Andrea:*shocked and shakes her head* umm, what uh, what are you doing here?

Cole: I came to get you back?

Andrea: get me back?

Cole: I want to get back together

Andrea: woah, really?

Cole: yea.

Then someone walked up behind him and my jaw dropped even more.

???: Andrea?

Andrea:*shocked even more* Peyton?

Peyton: can I talk to you?

Andrea: uhh, can you guys wait out here for a minute? Just a tiny minute? Yes? Thanks! *shuts door and runs into kitchen pacing and mumbles* colepeytonfrontdoorwanttotalkcantdoit

Luke: woah might want to calm down there a bit?

Andrea: can't! *pacing and breathing heavily*

Ross:*stands in front of her and holds her shoulders* ok Drea, calm down breathe. Now tell us what's up?

Andrea:*breathes* Cole and Peyton are at the front door, I think they want to get back together with me.

Ross: what?! They're both back! Maybe they just want to catch up and be friends?

Courtney: nope! Cole wants her back. He doesn't travel unless it's for a girl