chapter 9

Ross: *awkwardly* heyyyy guys!

Rydel: Ross what the heck is going on! Why are you holding hand with this nobody! You belong with Laura! *Mad*

Riker,Ratliff,Rocky,Ryland,Mark & Stormie: Yea, what's going on? *Mad*

Rourtney: ummm........

*Courtney looks at her girls, the girls feel sorry for her but Andrea's had enough*

Andrea:*gets mad* ok first of all this nobody happens to be my best friend *hugs Courtney and Courtney hugs back scared* and nobody talks about her like that! Second of all it disgusts me that everyone even you guys and Laura want Ross to date Laura! Ross can date whoever he wants!

Ross: thanks Drea *hugs her the opposite side that Courtney did* 

Andrea: didn't I say I'll always be there for you

Rydel: wait Drea you accept of this?! You don't want raura?! Your friend is a boyfriend stealer!

Andrea: *yells* RAURA MY ASS! I DONT LIKE RAURA! I LIKE ROSS, I LIKE LAURA, I JUST DONT LIKE RAURA! AND YEAH I ACCEPT OF THIS, AS LONG AS THEY'RE HAPPY! THAT'S ALL I CARE ABOUT! AND SHUT UP RYDEL! COURTNEY DIDN'T STEAL ROSS FROM LAURA, HE WASN'T EVEN LAURA'S!

Riker: no one talks to my family like that! And Ross needs Laura in his life! She makes him happy!

Andrea; *laughs sarcastically* REALLY BECAUSE I DON'T RECALL PEOPLE WHO MAKE YOU HAPPY, MAKE YOU CHOOSE BETWEEN 2 GIRLS AND YET HE CHOSE THE OTHER GIRL! NOT LAURA!

Ratliff: so that's why Laura's ignoring us! How could you Ross! Who was this other girl!?

Ross: why do you care who it was?

R4+Ryland+Mark & Stormie: BECAUSE SHE SEEMS MORE HORRIBLE THEN THIS GIRLFRIEND OF YOURS NOW FOR MAKING YOU AND LAURA FIGHT!

*Ross is shocked as well as the aussies while Andrea starts to sob along with Courtney*

Andrea & Courtney: *full on crying and yells* WELL SORRY FOR RUINING YOUR SONS LIFE! WE'LL JUST LEAVE YOU GUYS ALONE FOR GOOD! ENJOY HAWAII! *runs to the porch*

Alexa, Sara, Kelly, & Christina: you guys are all jerks! Except you Ross! We got to go! *Runs to Courtney and Andrea*

R4+Ryland+Mark & Stormie: why did Andrea start crying?

Ross: because she's the girl I chose over Laura you idiots!

Stormie: Ross Shor Lynch! Don't you dare talk to your parents like that!

Ross: these girls spent almost their whole allowance to bring all of us here and this is how you thank them! *Runs to the girls before it's too late*

*Outside*

Ross: girls wait please don't leave I need you here! Especially you Andrea and Courtney!

Andrea: *let's go of Alexa and wipes off her tears* why should we stay? We're obviously ruining your family! Ross I love you, you know that but you need your family more than us!

Ross: no! I need you guys! You guys are one of a kind!

Courtney: Rossy *caress his cheek*
Andrea's right, as much as I love you, your family is more important than us, go to Laura, tell her you're sorry and forget about us. *Kisses Ross and tears up* I love you Rossy!

Ross: *starts to sniff* no! Court! Please I need you! Please don't go!

Courtney: I'm sorry Ross! *Cries and runs to the car*

Andrea: *kisses Ross cheek* I'm sorry wildcat! *Hugs him*

Ross: no! Drea! Please I'm begging you! *Sniffs*

Andrea: I'm sorry Ross! I love you Shor! *Cries and goes to the car with Courtney*

Ross: *breaks down crying to the floor*

Kelly: we're sorry Ross!

Christina: this is the best for you

Sara: yeah we don't want to get rid of you but this is for your own good!

Alexa: goodbye Ross!

*All the girls go to the car and drive off, Ross runs in to the house crying and falls to the floor of the living room*

R4+Ryland+Mark & Stormie: Ross! *Runs trying to help him up*

Ross: *yells* DON'T TOUCH ME! YOU MADE ME LOSE MY BEST FRIEND AND LOVE OF MY LIFE! DON'T TALK TO ME!

*Ross runs to his room, locks it and cries all night as well as Courtney and Andrea*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if I made you cry, I made myself cry writing it! 😭😭 Hope you like it! ❣

~drea ❣❤