chapter 11

*Andrea, Cole, Courtney and Dylan come downstairs*

Andrea: what's up?

Alexa: um someone's here to see you.

Courtney/Andrea: who?

Ross walks in

Ross: me, hey!

Courtney/Andrea: Ross?!?

Ross: hey guys can we talk?

Courtney: no, no we can't.

Ross: why?

Andrea: because we don't want to and we are trying to help our new guest unpack and become close to the environment

Ross: please wait who's these guest?

Cole/Dylan: us

Ross: who are you guys?

Cole: Cole Sprouse Andrea's boyfriend *puts arm around Andrea and sticks hand to shake Ross' hand*

*Ross shakes his hand*

Dylan: and I'm Dylan Sprouse Courtney's boyfriend *puts arm around Courtney* how you doing?

Ross: *jealous seeing Dylan and Courtney together* I'm doing great but can I please talk to you Andrea?

Andrea: *sighs* 5 minutes *walks outside with Ross*

*Once outside*

Ross: I missed you *tries to hug her*

Andrea: no hugs only friends hug and I'm not your friend what's up?

Ross: Drea come on! You know that I am not going to let you or Courtney leave me!

Andrea: I know but we want you to be happy with your family and if giving up our friendship works it goes like that!

Ross: no! Why are you pushing me away?!

Andrea: Courtney and I saw the magazine! Just because we were in Australia doesn't mean we don't know what goes on here!

Ross: what are you talking about?

Andrea: the cover! Ross Lynch and Laura Marano dating! Read it here! We read it alright and oh sorry for being the one who made you drift apart! Courtney cried that whole night! I cried that whole night because you basically put us to blame!

Ross: Drea I didn't mean it! Do you know me?!? I did it to get rid of these rumors about you and I or Courtney and I but I didn't mean to hurt you guys

Andrea: *scoffs* right! I may be Australian but that doesn't mean I'm stupid! We're done here! *Starts walking*

Ross: fine! I don't need you guys! My family's right you're just a waste of time! I got Laura!

Andrea: *has tears in her eyes* Fine! ROSS SHOR LYNCH LEAVE US ALONE WE HATE YOU! HEARD ME? HATE YOU! WE DON'T NEED YOU! GO TO LAURA! ME AND COURT ARE SO MUCH MORE! WE HAVE COLE AND DYLAN SO WE DON'T NEED YOU!

Ross: *realized what he said* Drea I didn't mean it...

Andrea: ok save it! But just know I meant what I said! *Walks inside the house crying*

Ross: *sighs and punches a tree* I'm a idiot!

Cole: yea you are! How could you talk to my girlfriend like that?!?

Ross: I didn't mean to, I'm sorry but she means so much to me and I don't want to lose her

Cole: woah! We're you 2 a thing? She didn't mention anything. I thought you were Court's ex?