45 days left

Everest's POV

*beep beep beep beep beep beep*

Ugh...stupid alarm. I just want to go back to sleep...I was dreaming I was in his arms...ya know? Justin Timberlake is just the best!!!! He was holding me in his arms while singing me a soothing tune.

"Everest get your lazy ass out of bed and turn off that damn alarm clock before I come upstairs and kick your ass out of my house!" my "mom" yelled from down stairs.

"Okay!!" I yelled back, "It's not even your house, you stupid hoe" I muttered under my breathe.

Getting out of bed and shutting my alarm clock off I go to my sorry excuse for a closet and look for an outfit to match one of my 3 pairs of shoes. I decided to wear my white v neck, blue light wash jeans, and my light brown boots.

I walk over to the bathroom and quickly start showering. Once I get out, I quickly get dressed, brush my teeth, and put my shoes on before grabbing my stuff for school and heading out the front door, not bothering to bid a farewell to that slut.

~30 minutes later~

I'm walking to the back quad when I spot my best friend Lucas. I quickly run to him and jump into his arms.

"Wooooaaaah there Mount you nearly knocked me down! Next time a quick warning" he said.

"Oh shut the hell up! You know you love it!" I replied.

"How was your night at home? Did she try to hit you again?"

"No she had another guy in the house and they were doing it all night long. Fucken slut. She didn't even remember I was home so she didn't come and attack me but I heard things I wish I didn't. I mean she's still with my dad! She's always cheating on him and he never finds out! I swear I'm telling him when he comes back!"

"You and I both know you're not going to do that. You hate seeing your dad sad."

*I sigh* "I know but this just bugs me! I'm the only one who knows and I can't tell anyone with out her holding the stupid bat behind her back."

"Why don't you go to the police Mount, you know they will help you!"

"Lukes, you know exactly why I don't go to the police! My dad will hate me! He will never forgive me! Ugh, whatever, I have to get to class anyway."

"Let me walk you we don't want another 'accident' to happen."

"Whatever."

As we walk to class, everyone does the same thing in the halls, they stare and gossip.

What do they gossip about you may ask? Well picture this, a hot, lightly tanned, tall (6'3"), muscular, brunette with pretty hazelnut eyes walking with this ugly, short (5'3"), barely thick, red head, with boring grey eyes. So do you know now? If not here's a hint, "what is that hunk doing with the stupid leprechaun?". If you haven't guessed it again Lucas is the captain of the football team (cliché right) not to mention the baseball team as well and gets invited to all the parties. Mr.Popular also gets a lot of desperate girls thrown at him. He refuses them all and never pays attention to *ehm* "them", if they're even considered human.

Reason being is because he likes me, I have known this since 7th grade. We basically grew up together, we're neighbors. So I don't see him that way but I know that he knows that I know he likes me and he doesn't deny it.

He drops me off at my first period, Anatomy and Physiology honors. Yes I'm smart enough to be in AP but I'm too lazy so I begged my councilor to put me in honors instead.

"See you later my Mount, I'll swing by to walk you to second?", he asks while kissing my cheek.

"Nope.", I said popping the p.

"What why?"

"Cuz you're gonna carry me to second period, silly!", I said in a duh tone with a smile playing at my lips.

"Anything for my Snowy Mount.", he said with his smirk almost turning into a smile.

I turn around and walk into class as Luke walks away.

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^

Sooooooooo? How was the first chapter?
Is this a good enough length or should I make them shorter, or longer?
What do you guys think of Lucas (Luke)?
What do you guys think of her nickname?

Okay okay yeah I know, on to the riddle:

            How far can a dog run into a forest?

First one to comment the right answer gets a chapter dedicated to them!

Vote!!!
Comment!!!
Share!!!

Next chapter should be up by next week.

Love,
❤Patto💚